Big fugly plane successfully taxis - beware of blue screen of death

Turbulence. Wondering what that would do to it if severe enough.

Turbulence. Wondering what that would do to it if severe enough.

that center wing section must have some strength to it. Possibly by someone smarter than me. I would have used alot more 2x4s and 3.5” nails...by the time I would be done with the design it would look like a flying deer stand.

So.... just before V1 one of the right engines fails.... the right side pilots abort, but the left side pilots decide to continue.....

Which side is the controlling side.??

So.... just before V1 one of the right engines fails.... the right side pilots abort, but the left side pilots decide to continue.....

Which side is the controlling side.??
Left fuselage cockpit controls the airplane. Right side controls the launch.

I'd certainly feel better if there was at least one more connection between the left and right side. That wing looks spindly to me. What if one rudder were to fail hard over and not the other.

Half Fast probably designed this thing

The pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer will be in the right fuselage cockpit, while the left fuselage one is empty and unpressurized.[16] The flight data systems are in the left fuselage.[17]

The Chief Engineer must be a helicopter pilot.

Cheers

The pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer will be in the right fuselage cockpit, while the left fuselage one is empty and unpressurized.[16] The flight data systems are in the left fuselage.[17]

The Chief Engineer must be a helicopter pilot.

Cheers

No, sounds like typical microsoft procedure.

Back