The internal combustion engine hoax

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I am so glad these hoaxes are all finally being revealed, it's like a breath of fresh air.

So. The "piston engine"; the "spark-ignition engine".
The purporters of this hoax have had us going for years, and right under our noses!
Lycoming, Continental, Franklin, etc all tell us how they "work", and push their fabricated contraptions on us with their sly explanations.
My engine for example; they have set gauges in the panel to show "2850 RPM" when I push in the this black knob. As if anything can spin that fast and not fly apart, lol! How did anyone ever accept that at face value, sheesh! We are so easily bamboozled. That is 47.5 complete rotations every second! Ridiculous. That is getting close to electrical frequencies. AND if you consider their "pistons" are supposed to go UP then reverse course and go DOWN again in the time of one of these so-called revolutions - that is 95 ups or downs in A SECOND! I can't even think that fast, let alone see it! And if I can't see it, it didn't happen. I won't even get into the total bogusosity that they refer to, with their made-up story of all that air and gas moving in and out of the cylinder, spark plugs supposedly snapping at the perfect time, ha ha!
I still haven't figured out what is turning that prop, but we can be sure it's not the parts that we see when we open up these mystery beasts of aluminum and steel. I think Mr. Nikolaus Otto has pulled the wool over our eyes for far too long, it's time to get to the bottom of this.

But then, why does the engine get so hot? It can't compress the air until it turns into gas and is burned, like jet engines do . . . .

In a Lycoming or Continental the pistons only go UP and DOWN if you fly the airplane on knife edge. ;)

As for the part about needing avgas mixed with the air, that's just because Big Oil controls the politicians and the economy, and bought up all the 100 mile per gallon carburetors in the 1960s. But you can cut your fuel consumption by 2/3 if you buy my brother-in-laws water injection system invention.

In before the lock and ban. Look out your window for black suvs and choppers. Trust nobody.

Your error is thinking your prop turns. You can't see it because it transports to an alternate universe when you "start" the engine. Your airplane goes up in the air because invisible barn doors are flowing in from this alternate dimension.

Your error is thinking your prop turns. You can't see it because it transports to an alternate universe when you "start" the engine. Your airplane goes up in the air because invisible barn doors are flowing in from this alternate dimension.
The prop is stationary, the earth and airplane spin.

I don’t have a prop. I don’t often cross the 8th dimension, but when I do I always use my oscillation overthruster... doesn’t everybody??

Man, I don't know what makes 'em go, I just fly 'em. Decided long ago to stick with Euclidean geometry and Newtonian physics; those work within my realm of perception. That quantum thing don't cut it in the mass-inertia-ballistic arc of my itty-bitty span of control.

I still think gravity is probably magic, but I believe in it. An yeah, no way the air, fuel, and exhaust is moving in-and-out that many time per second- that just defies reason; might be magic by the gravity god, or a close cousin?

It's all explained with simple string theory.
Seriously, it's obvious even to the casual observer.

I just read that the new sailplane record is over 62,000 feet, so the OP in really onto something. We don't need no stin'kin engines!

Back