The liquid fuel hoax

Anymouse

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Total Stud Bush Pilot
I'm wondering if this guy is trying to take some of 6PC's market share...

Warning: This is 5 minutes and 46 seconds of your life that you will never get back!

I watched the first minute and knew the guy is an idiot. No way I was going to watch the full thing.

I agree with this guy. The only reason airlines pump fuel into the wings of airliners is that government regulations require them to.

It’s not fuel. It’s chemtrail fluid o_O
Have u ever talked to one of those chemtrail freaks in person?? I have. She was someone that was educated!! Had a respectable degree, a respectable job!! Seemingly normally functioning and contributing member of society. thought she was kidding. But she was serious. A friend warned me but I thought he was pulling my leg.

She would love my plane. Old picture as I've added little lights below the chemicals now and a new transponder and the vacuum gage is gone...and the breakers are all black Klixon and...

IMG_0095.jpg

This is why near universal suffrage should terrify you.

And it does. It has for a long time. It would be nice to place some sort of qualification on who gets to vote. But who’s to say who’s qualified if we go that route? What would be the criteria?

But who’s to say who’s qualified if we go that route?

Me, of course.

What would be the criteria?

A job would be a good start.

Followed by a pilot's license and a degree from Ga Tech if we want to fine tune it. A degree (or even a credit hour) from the University (sic) of Georgia would, of course, be an automatic disqualifier.

Me, of course.

A job would be a good start.

Followed by a pilot's license and a degree from Ga Tech if we want to fine tune it. A degree (or even a credit hour) from the University (sic) of Georgia would, of course, be an automatic disqualifier.
:confused:

You want to turn the entire country into a ramblin wreck?

See, the proof is that he said they're lying when they said fuel is added.

That's proof right there.

It's amazing how much work we had to do in turbine world to make more efficient use of something we apparently didn't use.

I invite him to stand behind a jet engine while I do a wet motor. Then let’s see him say there’s no jet fuel used in the engine.

I invite him to stand behind a jet engine while I do a wet motor. Then let’s see him say there’s no jet fuel used in the engine.

Clearly you're just part of the hoax.

30 seconds was the cutoff for me... "they use compressed air."

imgres

Me too. But I listened to the rest anyway. It was like being unable to look away from a train wreck.

If you compress the air enough it combusts. I must have been abscent when they covered that in both physics and chemistry. Should I worry about my scuba tanks? The air in them is really compressed.

What if I turn on the igniters after I get him and the engine fuel soaked?

Then I would want you to tell me when you were doing it so I could come watch.

I promise I’d bring enough popcorn for everyone.

I made it to: “if you compress air it turns into a gas.”

The guy is so close. But he missed the key element, the "enabler," if you will -

- the Retro Encabulator.

The guy is so close. But he missed the key element, the "enabler," if you will -

- the Retro Encabulator.

Do you mean the turbo encabulator?

Back