POA at 4:30am

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
...Is pretty quiet. Insomnia really sucks. You never sleep too well when you’re under the weather. :frown:
<sigh>

For me it was a 4 am trip to drop someone off for a flight......

0430 and lunch has been over for 45 minutes....

...Is pretty quiet. Insomnia really sucks. You never sleep too well when you’re under the weather. :frown:
<sigh>

So your the one making noise that woke me up at 0412 this morning..... A noise that sounded as if someone was hitting the side of my house with the flat of their palm. I got up, slipped my feet into my sandals, grabbed John Brownings greatest invention and investigated. No motion detectors had been tripped outside, no motion lights on....

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I had it for the most of September.

So your the one making noise that woke me up at 0412 this morning..... A noise that sounded as if someone was hitting the side of my house with the flat of their palm. I got up, slipped my feet into my sandals, grabbed John Brownings greatest invention and investigated. No motion detectors had been tripped outside, no motion lights on....

Hope you get to feeling better soon. I had it for the most of September.
Wasn’t me, I’m atleast 1,000 miles away from your house! :)

The crud has been going around here, and unfortunately I caught it. Taking a sick day today to chill out around the house. Need to shake it ASAP!

Thanks!

That was my wake up time before I retired,glad I broke that habit.

Had a mild bout of insomnia last week. Got a good workout doing some heavy lifting clearing out the garage which led to a good night's sleep. Now I just have a few tired muscles to deal with...

Insomnia really sucks
..sorry man. It does suck. And somehow always seems the worst from about 2:30 to 4:30 in the morning. You finally fall asleep by 5 only to have to wake up for work, etc.

It's funny, when I set the alarm clock I don't sleep well at all.

Without the alarm I sleep well and still wake up when I need to.

..sorry man. It does suck. And somehow always seems the worst from about 2:30 to 4:30 in the morning. You finally fall asleep by 5 only to have to wake up for work, etc.
Thanks. Hope to kick this crud ASAP!

Back