Wings of Hope drawing Tues, 9am

bflynn

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian Flynn
it is time to see who I enabled to win an airplane.

It won't be me, my nanny state of Alabama won't allow me to purchase a ticket.

But cheers to you for helping a great group! :cheers:

I didn't even "win" a chance to not win. Tickets sold out before I got a round to it.

Here's one just in case:
Round-tuit1.jpg

I didn't even buy one this time... The taxes would suck to pay.. If I was in the market for a new plane then that would be a different story I guess. There should be a way to get out of paying the taxes ;)

Atleast I have a chance of owning it...in the sense that whoever wins it could still list it on trade a plane and I could buy it. Might as well be a dreamer right?

When I win it, give me a call Ryan

Well, they haven't called me so I guess I didn't win. :(

Here's what I posted yesterday in Hangar Talk:
Winning numbers were drawn this a.m. and winners are being contacted via phone. I can't release names but here are the winners' locales:
First Prize: '72 Cherokee with 0 time engine, new avionics, etc. -- St. Genevieve, MO
Second Prize: $5000.00 flight scholarship -- Crawfordsville, IA
Third Prize: Bose 820 Headset -- Dardene Prairie, MO
Fourth Prize: 10.5" 520 GB iPad w/ ForeFlight subscription -- Yorktown, VA

100% of each raffle's proceeds go to our free MAT (Medical Air Transport) program, enabling patients to reach the best medical help at geographic locations otherwise unavailable to them -- all at no charge to them or any outside entity. Thanks to all for making this raffle another huge success!

Be on the lookout for our next raffle, commencing April 1, 2019 when we'll be offering a '73 Beech Sundowner!

Ken

Back