Weatherspork Referral wanted

Matthew Rogers

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Matt R
Anyone that uses Weatherspork want to refer me and donate the free month so I can try it out. Brand new Private Pilot (8 days ago) and looking to get another weather source to make good decisions this winter when planning XCs. I am using FlyQ and it has good instant weather, but no real long term forecasting. Otherwise using the standard weather.com 1800wxbrief.com aviationweather.gov sources.

Thanks.

@scottd is on this board and it is his product (founder). He is also the resident weather guru. I am sure he can get you set up.

@Matthew Rogers PM me, i will give you a referral and donate the first month to ya. i have been using WeatherSpork for my go no-go decisions and so far it has been awesome. have cancelled few flights and didnt have to regret since things were actually a mess...
for example, planning to fly to KAXN tomorrow and meet someone... have been trying for what? a year? @Sinistar and i see only a 3 hr window .. will see how it pans out.

upload_2018-10-5_13-36-57.png

on a diff note, @scottd , how about a 7 - 10 day trial before you buy in WeatherSpork. i think most users will want to try before investing.

Back