Photo Shoot - Looking for a T-Tail Turbo Arrow

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
I'm looking for what I think is a pretty rare airplane for a photo shoot. Anyone have or know of a T-Tail Turbo Arrow PA-28RT-201T? I'm hoping to find something within a couple of hour flight from Austin in the 170 or someone who is willing to fly out this way.

This is for a magazine shoot/cover.

I don't want to buy one, just take photos of one! I need to find someone who is interested in getting their plane on a magazine cover and I would prefer it to be in Texas so I can get the shots very soon.

I don't want to buy one, just take photos of one! I need to find someone who is interested in getting their plane on a magazine cover and I would prefer it to be in Texas so I can get the shots very soon.

I know you don't want to buy. But maybe one of those is in TX. Just trying to help ya friend.

I know you don't want to buy. But maybe one of those is in TX. Just trying to help ya friend.
I appreciate it. Looks like most of those are pretty far away. I think I may have found one in Lubbock.

More than I would have guessed! I don't think I even knew such a plane existed before now. Oddly enough, the one I'm trying to get in touch now just happens to be the first one on this list.

Try the Piper Board if you're a member.
I'm not, but I will need to join. I'll need lots of Piper photos going forward. Thanks for the tip.

why a turbo? Is it specific to the customer? I'd figure a NA IV would work just as well, alas the cowling is different so an informed eye could tell.

why a turbo? Is it specific to the customer? I'd figure a NA IV would work just as well, alas the cowling is different so an informed eye could tell.
Not sure, I just pull the trigger. The magazine tells me exactly what type of plane they want and I go try to get the shots. I think the story will be about that specific type of plane, so they would hate for that guy with the informed eye to call them on it!

I sold mine. Not turbo. Lovely plane.

c29238a4da4293a7de4e807068014ce9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for what I think is a pretty rare airplane for a photo shoot. Anyone have or know of a T-Tail Turbo Arrow PA-28RT-201T? I'm hoping to find something within a couple of hour flight from Austin in the 170 or someone who is willing to fly out this way.

This is for a magazine shoot/cover.
Did you find one? I have a friend here in Tyler with a straight tail turbo arrow. It is a show piece!

Did you find one? I have a friend here in Tyler with a straight tail turbo arrow. It is a show piece!
No, I missed out on this one. It was a long shot. It had to be a T-tail for the story. I did get another POA member on the cover of November’s Cessna Owner magazine though! More to come on that soon.

Back