Squawk 7700

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
My friend Daniel put out his first "In the Hangar" video. This is on In flight emergencies.
I put this in "pilot Training" but probably good info for anyone here.

I didn't get to see this one filmed but I watched it twice now and it is food for thought for sure.

The guy on the far left (Travis I think) offers some really good perspective. They all do.

Anyway, hopefully you get something from this.

Thanks Bryan!! I hope you guys enjoy the new show. We shot 13 episodes that day and plan to release them every other week for the next six months. Please leave us feedback on the YouTube channel. We're hoping people enjoy this show so we can keep doing more. Also subscribe so you can be notified when Bryan's episode drops!
Dan

So will the next one be about squawking 7600? :)

Cool video. Agree: food for thought.

Thanks Bryan!! I hope you guys enjoy the new show. We shot 13 episodes that day and plan to release them every other week for the next six months. Please leave us feedback on the YouTube channel. We're hoping people enjoy this show so we can keep doing more. Also subscribe so you can be notified when Bryan's episode drops!
Dan

Well done. I am impressed. Looking forward to the rest.

Well done dude!

Well done professional video.

Dan, if you can increase the voice audio a little bit, that would be great. It is a little low.

Nice job, thank you.

Would be nice if there were 13 more that could be released periodically over the next 6 months.

Back