Fortnight POA Gang

455 Bravo Uniform

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
455 Bravo Uniform
Started playing this with my son. I suck. But it’s fun. He plays on xBox and I downloaded on PC. Free to play.

My player handle is GreaseMonkey67 (is that bad to post on the web? I’m ignorant about these things).

Anyone who wants to play together, lemme know. Like I said, I suck at it. I’m good for a half dozen or so rounds in the late evenings before I give up.

I play video games when I can, but I have forced myself to not look at PUBG or FortNite. I know I will end up divorced, fired and homeless except for an Xbox and tv.

Clicking on the thread only shows two replies. Weird?

Sent a request 455BU. Also if I had a choice I'd say PUBG > Fortnite but that's a hotly contested argument by lots of people.

My boy plays it on the PS4. Drives my wife and I up the wall. I’m a COD fan myself and play it occasionally.

Y’all - is this something y’all do before or after y’all go to Starbucks? ;)

Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Call of Duty is a little bit of a guilty pleasure. I love military multiplayer games. I only play after the kids are in bed and if my wife is busy doing something else, so I might get to squeeze in a couple hours a week. But it is a blast. COD WWII on PS4.

This is a good thread...we gotta come up with a game and play sometime. Fortnite does seem fun. Problem would be gettin everyone on one system...PS, Xbox or PC

As far as I know, Fortnite is cross-play enabled:
C2rhWUM.png

Also overdrive148 on steam if anyone else has it!

Banjo33 here and I’m most frequently on WWII.

I used to frequent another forum when I played CoD on PS3 and we set up a clan tag. Could do the same here, “POA” or some-such.

Blackout is going to be the new king. No more chucky cheese fortnite.

We'll see... I have to admit that I haven't played a Treyarch Black Ops I didn't like, but this new one has me in the wait and see mode. I used to pre-order all COD releases, but not anymore. I also don't get the attraction of the Battle Royale style game. It just encourages lesser players to camp as long as they can. Not my thing.

As to Fortnite, just not my thing at all. I love the above "Chucky Cheese" label for it! Describes my feeling about the game too. I played it a bit when I went to visit my nephew who is obsessed with it. I can understand the challenges involved with being good at that game and am in awe of those that are, but there is just little there that inspires me to download it and play. I guess I'll stick to COD as long as I can, or I might eventually go back to Halo someday.

Give me a few weeks guys and I might be down to get on some fortnite

I've been messing with it for about a week now. A summary of my experience:

Step 1: Smash up a bunch of stuff and occasionally find a weapon
Step 2: Get shot in the back by someone sneaking running casually strolling up behind me

repeat...

Nauga,
cannon fodder

I've been messing with it for about a week now. A summary of my experience:

Step 1: Smash up a bunch of stuff and occasionally find a weapon
Step 2: Get shot in the back by someone sneaking running casually strolling up behind me

repeat...

Nauga,
cannon fodder

Let's gooooooo! What's your info?

I can’t get into it. Madden, Super Mega Baseball, Forza, and MotoGP are about all I play

Started playing this with my son. I suck. But it’s fun. He plays on xBox and I downloaded on PC. Free to play.

My player handle is GreaseMonkey67 (is that bad to post on the web? I’m ignorant about these things).

Anyone who wants to play together, lemme know. Like I said, I suck at it. I’m good for a half dozen or so rounds in the late evenings before I give up.
flyklou on PS4.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’ve tried too, but just can’t get into FN. I’m still on BOPS IV but am growing tired of it too. 2XP for the rest of the year, fwiw.

Wow... didn’t know PoA had so many 14 year old boys on here. Parents buy you a pilots license and all you do is play video games. :dunno:

What do you do for fun?

MTB, baseball and shooting sports. A month a year is dedicated to hunting deer. Flying is more like an ancillary hobby to me, or a modality to get to where I want to do other things. I'm not married to it though.

I've resisted Fortnite so far, currently enjoying some Hitman 2 and Rimworld.

Back