B-29 at KHSV

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
The B-29 was here and now it is gone to it's next show. I guess they do a weekend thing and then park it and the crew flies home. They came back today to go to their next event.
B-29 takeoff.jpg B-29.jpg

The B-29 was here and now it is gone to it's next show.
Well, you could’ve atleast told us about it while it was THERE....;) I kid.

There’s a DC-3 that’s coming here in about two weeks. The ‘Flagship Detroit’.

Thanks, I'm no expert and my screen is too small to make out the serial number..

Well, you could’ve atleast told us about it while it was THERE....;) I kid.

There’s a DC-3 that’s coming here in about two weeks. The ‘Flagship Detroit’.
Yep, she'll be at the Fly-In food drive at Springfield Robertson County TN (M91) on 29 Sept. I doubt I'll pony up for a ride in the DC-3 though. I used to ride frequently on a close second to the DC-3, the Convair 340/440 and even a few Electra flights... as a passenger of course during my 36 years working for the US Navy. They contracted out the ferry services from PT Mugu to San Nicolas, San Clemente Islands.

Yep, she'll be at the Fly-In food drive at Springfield Robertson County TN (M91) on 29 Sept. I doubt I'll pony up for a ride in the DC-3 though. I used to ride frequently on a close second to the DC-3, the Convair 340/440 and even a few Electra flights... as a passenger of course during my 36 years working for the US Navy. They contracted out the ferry services from PT Mugu to San Nicolas, San Clemente Islands.
Cool! She must go from M91 then down here to FGU the following weekend. I doubt I’ll get a ride either, but I’ll enjoy watching it takeoff and land!

OOOPS!!! Of course it is a B-17. Lesson learned-don't post in a hurry while having a history conversation, things get messed up.

Back