Tired of the MJ/CBD threads

TCABM

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
3G
Maybe it’s just me, but threads and posts in this topic are getting old.

Just wish grown folks could understand their choices and actions have consequences, that you can’t have you’re cake and eat it too, and that the FAA doesn’t care if your city/county/state/doctor/religion/support animal ‘approved’ the usage of a controlled substance.

It’s still reportable.

"I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
Because I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high" - Afroman

Lol :p great thread

Talk about poor decision making, a 22 year old dude here just earned 16-18 years in prison for hitting a car and killing a 8 year old passenger in it while he was driving 70 MPH in 30.

I'm waiting for Dr. Bruce to drop kick Aggie Mike. ;)
I'm applying both a 10-ft Pole and a 9-ft Hungarian when it comes to this topic.

I am neutral on the topic when it isn't involving aviation. But the few times I encountered someone smoking MJ, it smelled more like they were smoking a burining Glad garbage bag.

I have no interest in taking up smoking anything. I'm happy enough with dark craft beers and well aged whiskey

MV5BMTMxNzUwNzIxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE3ODU1NQ@@._V1._CR34.883331298828125,38.53334045410156,284,406_.jpg

Entertaining the masses since 1936!

Last edited:
The times, they are a changin. Intoxication is a problem. Don't drive intoxicated. Sit on the couch intoxicated. Life is simple.

can't post a link yet

goog 'king air 300 crash take off inverted'

copy/paste <snip> from ntsb report
In a resume submitted to his last employer, dated October 2016, the pilot reported a total flight
experience of 15,100 hours, including 13,000 hours as pilot-in-command. He reported 9,500
hours in multi-engine airplanes, over 9,000 hours in turboprop airplanes, 3,500 hours in jet
airplanes, and 3,900 hours in amphibious/float airplanes. Between 1979 and 1988, he served
on active duty in the United States Air Force. Throughout his aviation career, he flew as a line
and corporate pilot for various companies. He also flew in Afghanistan and Iraq as a contracted
pilot through the Air Force and as a captain for various companies in Africa and Saudi Arabia.

I think texting while driving just might be worse than ragweed. :yesnod:

3 posts and we get an AfroMan song. Good job Mathew, that's obscure..

Back