Reno Air Races

They had a mid air in one of the jet races. Tore one of the jets wing, vertical and horizontal stab up. He landed with out incident.

So Miss America is back. Good to see that. I know that her ownership kept her away for a few years due to a dispute with race management. With Voodoo and Strega not racing this year, her presence is a great addition.

Yea the unlimited category is a little light this year. Missing a lot of the big hitters. Good to
See such a big turnout of seafurry.

Yea the unlimited category is a little light this year. Missing a lot of the big hitters. Good to
See such a big turnout of seafurry.

Should make for some interesting racing with some of the heavy hitters not showing.
A few people have had disputes with race commission

Last edited:
I was there Thursday. First time, super cool. I'm already planning next years visit.

I was there Thursday. First time, super cool. I'm already planning next years visit.

Next year hang out in section 3. They are the ones that make all the noise and hold that huge American flag every day at opening ceremonies.

We were there for the first time this year from Thursday to Sunday. Had a great time. Reno’s a great town to visit.

“Fly low, Fly Fast, Turn left”

Jim

Back