Concussion?

F224

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dave F.
Can someone give me a link to the FAA wait times following a concussion, and what the FAA feels is necessary recovery time for MTBI with dizziness that is not connected to vertigo.

Can someone give me a link to the FAA wait times following a concussion, and what the FAA feels is necessary recovery time for MTBI with dizziness that is not connected to vertigo.
Depends. Depends on how long you were out, the assessment at the ER and the CT which they did at the ER.

No loss of consciousness, just a good solid smack to the right side of the head as the result of hitting the fuel drain shroud of a Citation Excel. I was initially diagnosed with BPPV, and that has been revised as not vertigo but post concussion syndrome. The symptoms started a few days after the head trauma.

No loss of consciousness, just a good solid smack to the right side of the head as the result of hitting the fuel drain shroud of a Citation Excel. I was initially diagnosed with BPPV, and that has been revised as not vertigo but post concussion syndrome. The symptoms started a few days after the head trauma.
Was there a medical visit? ER Visit?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back