Meet my very spl pax - part 2

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
Happiest day of my life... hands down. Took 2 lineman and a friend to get my mom in and out.... I ensured their beer fridge is full tonight.

IMG_2019.JPG

Last edited:
So, uh, are you talking to them about lessons?:) That's Great WannFly. I'm sure they are very proud of you.

So, uh, are you talking to them about lessons?:) That's Great WannFly. I'm sure they are very proud of you.

Lol... I asked my dad the other day when we’re up, if he would like to take controls.... he wasn’t amused

Lol... I asked my dad the other day when we’re up, if he would like to take controls.... he wasn’t amused

Well ya coulda like fainted for a few seconds or so and then told him about the Pinch Hitter courses. Just kiddin of course

Glad she was able to go. She doesn't LOOK terrified. :)

Glad she was able to go. She doesn't LOOK terrified. :)
she is the fearless one in the family and she is the one who got me addicted to travel and seeing the world.... unfortunately she cant travel much these days and probably her last trip here … :(

Well ya coulda like fainted for a few seconds or so and then told him about the Pinch Hitter courses. Just kiddin of course
Yeah, I don't think this would have gone over well:

Priceless! Awesome that you were able to convince your mom to take a flight with you! That photo of you and your mom (as well as the photo of you and your dad) are worth printing extra large and putting in the WannFly Scrapbook!

Back