How To Do A Barrell Roll

I was going to say ask Richard Russell, but that might not be an option.

Clearly this is what happens when statists force a pilot to drive a tank instead of an airplane....

I was hoping that animated GIF would continue a few more seconds and show the tank completing the 360 and landing on the trailer in the foreground.

"The repair team promptly put the tank on the trailer. The vehicle was delivered to its permanent location."

... And the driver was delivered to his new permanent location as well, no doubt.

That's nothing new. Tank overturnings during trailer loading are not uncommon, and it doesn't just happen to the Russians.

That was a nice parade ready T34. They were out of Russian service by the 1960's except for parade purposes. There are some countries that still use them. I think the Russians still had T54's in service in reserve units through the cold war.

That was a nice parade ready T34. They were out of Russian service by the 1960's except for parade purposes.
Dude, it was Popular Mechanics. It probably had one of those seekrit carbs that converts water into fuel that the government doesn't want you to know about.

Nauga,
who makes his own pheromones

Back