IFR Mastery

azure

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
azure
The subscription series from PilotWorkshops that is. I'm considering subscribing and just wanted to solicit opinions from those who use it or have used it.

I just signed up for the reduced price. I like their approach to the training and I look forward to spending some time with it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Let me ask this then: is there anyone out there who has used it, but quit because of problems with the product, or because they didn't feel the product was worth the value?

I've been a subscriber for something over a year. I don't yet have my IR, but I've really liked the real world approach and the discussions. I'm still planning to finish mine up and I view IFR Mastery as a way of getting access to other's experience without having to get my own the hard way.

I've been a subscriber for something over a year. I don't yet have my IR, but I've really liked the real world approach and the discussions. I'm still planning to finish mine up and I view IFR Mastery as a way of getting access to other's experience without having to get my own the hard way.
Thanks. I signed up on Sunday, already worked this month's scenario. I like it a lot so far. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I signed up on Sunday, already worked this month's scenario. I like it a lot so far. :thumbsup:
One of the best features is the "podcast" style discussion amongst the CFI's. When they dissect the different options and discuss in more depth.

One of the best features is the "podcast" style discussion amongst the CFI's. When they dissect the different options and discuss in more depth.
I am a subscriber and I love the round table discussion. I like how every cfi's answer and thoughts are different. There are times they agree, but for the most part I find it very well laid out.

I bought their Garmin 430W manual just to peruse through and see what is was like. Needless to say I was impressed by their format.

I also have this sitting on my desk at work as I prep for an IPC after 7.5 years out of currency.

Attachments

• ifr.jpg
    ifr.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 32
I also have this sitting on my desk at work as I prep for an IPC after 7.5 years out of currency.
I hadn’t seen that one. The 430 book is very good.

Thanks for the reminder. I bought that while pursuing my commercial which I just passed. Need an IPC and was going to use that to brush up. I totally forgot about it.

Back