Breakfast flight HD

Videographer's got skills.

BTW, not sure about the one in your Cirrus but on some autopilots if you multi-tap the yoke/stick mounted disconnect switch the alarm will only blare once instead of a continuous 5 seconds.

Videographer's got skills.

BTW, not sure about the one in your Cirrus but on some autopilots if you multi-tap the yoke/stick mounted disconnect switch the alarm will only blare once instead of a continuous 5 seconds.
I was hopeful that was the case but I tried it to no avail.
My plane must beep 16 times so I really know I'm flying now.

Darn, I was expecting something else until I realized when I read the title I missed the "L"....

Obviously Bryan got lost if it took 20 minutes to move a Cirrus from KDTO to (the most frickin' awesome airport in TX) T67.

2nd most frikin` awesome.

needs more hangars.

high definition bite of bacon. a definite webby nomination in my mind.

I was hopeful that was the case but I tried it to no avail.
My plane must beep 16 times so I really know I'm flying now.
Did you try holding the disconnect button? KFC series autopilots will silence the alarm if you hold the button down for some period of time. I think it’s 2 seconds, but not positive.

What’s the deal with taxiing with the door open?
Thought you’d progressed beyond that.;)
.......at least you’re still flying a low wing.

You can take the pilot out of the Cirrus but you can't take the Cirrus out of the pilot.

In your preflight planning, did you somehow miss the scheduled time of the mass arrival? That would be what we call "all information pertinent to the flight," wouldn't it?

If you got a 5 hour delay for the afternoon airshow would you be bitching about it on youtube, or would you maybe have already known?

I don't think I ever bitched. I think I actually posed the question. If saying " Here is my take on something. Tell me why I'm wrong." Is considered bitching then okay I guess I was bitching.

The mass arrival was scheduled for the day before but they got socked in due to weather.

Cool. Those Cirri sure have looooooooooong wings!
Only one foot per side more than most Cessnas. Though I'd not want to put on in the 40' wide hangar I used for the Skyhawk.

Back