Emergency Landing - live

Just heard a snippet on the news. I thought they think, both front tires blown? If it’s possible to know that?

If so, maybe start with a wide 12000’ runway?

Well they are talking only about the rapper dude. The crew?? Who cares.. the other passengers?? who cares.... geez

Off to Stewart, NY. 11800’ of runway, 150’ wide, that should do.

I’m thoroughly amazed at how some people acquire fame.

Yep, if ya can't get famous by talent, then mark up your face and trash talk current politics.

Barb wire tattoos used to stand for belief in slavery, what is it supposed to stand for now..??

Just a lowly private pilot here but how in the heck do you blow both front tires on take off in a Gulfstream?

I’m thoroughly amazed at how some people acquire fame.

If there weren't any sheep to support them, they wouldn't. Just like if people refused to pay high prices to watch people play with a ball, there would be no 85 million dollar contracts. I don't blame the famous ones, I blame those who paid to get them there.

I heard they are going to BAF, which has a Gulfstream service center. 9000' x 150' runway. But that extra 2000' at SWF might come in handy. They are doing laps over BDR now. They were headed to London, so they have a lot of fuel to burn off.

The G4 has had hard overs with the nose wheel steering before, but only on landing. Its possible it could have happened on takeoff, I suppose. I'd take what the media is reporting with a grain of salt when it comes to those kinds of details though.

Watched it depart. Didn't look like much other than they didn't bring the gear up.

Ugh.... This guy has a 3 million dollar house.

post-malone-plane.jpg

Ugh.... This guy has a 3 million dollar house.

post-malone-plane.jpg
he's only going to have more than that. His popularity is skyrocketing. All because he had a good song on sound cloud. Hes going to be around for a long time to come. As long as they land the Gstream that is

Are they gonna burn enough fuel to get to the landing weight or try to burn it all up?

he's only going to have more than that. His popularity is skyrocketing. All because he had a good song on sound cloud. Hes going to be around for a long time to come. As long as they land the Gstream that is
Until today -never heard of the guy- but now he's famous...

I think maybe the CL65 might be able to but I've never heard of a biz jet having fuel dump.

I've flown the CRJ versions of the CL65 (200,700,900) and there was no fuel dump capability on them. If it was available airline management wouldn't want it, dump precious fuel, no way we're allowing crews to do that. :):D

Last edited:
No worries. Drop the hook and take the cable...done.

They told Stewart tower it was 2 left mains. Looks like a landing soon

Did they land already? Flight Radar track ends after what looks like a hold on the East side of the river.

What's the call sign?

It is interesting there are two helicopters in the vicinity now. Guessing for medevac if needed.

One is TV the other medevac.

They're talking to NY Approach now, a few minutes ago reported 10 minutes out. Just asked for vectors for ILS9

Back