Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pi1otguy

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Fox McCloud
For example, if you take your friend Ciara on a flight say "your name is Cece for the next hour" or something? What about your pal "Mike" or "Charlie" or anyone else in the alphabet?

could one of the poll options be 'huh?'

or the fat 'wat' lady?

No, but when I'm in the left seat I am alpha.

If my students name is Xiuzphrw, then yes, I would probably call him Bob....

My friend Bahktiyar, when ordering coffee, would always give them the name "Bob"...

When flying Young Eagles, if a parent is in the back, doesn't matter their name. I call them Mom or Dad. "Hey Mom - How's the headset? Are you comfy?"

Probably just need some smarter friends. In the planes I've flown there is a difference in the sound of intercom vs radio side tone. Never been an issue.

I am curious to know what the 'other' poll option means. Yes and no? Like, maybe you don't rename them, but perhaps mispronounce their names? Maybe intentionally misspell them? Like replacing the 'y' with an 'i' because it looks like there should be an 'i' there and not a 'y'?

Only if I can’t pronounce their name.

I am curious to know what the 'other' poll option means. Yes and no? Like, maybe you don't rename them, but perhaps mispronounce their names? Maybe intentionally misspell them? Like replacing the 'y' with an 'i' because it looks like there should be an 'i' there and not a 'y'?

I bet the Bryans of the world just love that!

Back