• Total voters

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Ok, @Ryanb or @mscard88- who's the better pilot?

Like who would win in a dogfight? Better yet who would you want with you in the cockpit when you've just hit your fuel reserve in a super sketchy situation and your family is in the back?

I hear that Ryanb guy is a manic...

I feel like PoA is a big party. The party was once dominated by the older fellas. But now the party is being taken over by the millennials! Send itttttttt!

F917C878-DE09-46A6-8317-53C3ABE8B88D.jpeg

I feel like PoA is a big party. The party was once dominated by the older fellas. But now the party is being taken over by the millennials! Send itttttttt!
Heh. I like to have fun with it, even though mscard88 knows that I’m actually the better pilot.

:cheers:

:)

For piloting skills to get me home no matter what? Anymouse.
For true, downplayed tales of adventure? Katamarino.
For "I learned about flying from that" CaryA.
For entertainment? SixPapaCharlie.
For education? Ted DuPuis.
For non-aviation conversation? SoCalFlyer!
For surreal conversation? SAC Arrow.
For making sure I pass the checkride, even through fear? mscard88.
For making sure I understand everything? RyanB.
To learn to fly like a gentleman? DaveTheisen.
For the best, most accurate information on anything, anywhere? Pilawt. Duh.
And, yes, I could go on and on and on and on and on... like DenverPilot!
(No joke, I could really go on and on and on about the colorful and informative personalities on this forum!!)

Say, when do we get the POA awards show?

Last edited:
CXCL5Zc.png

Hmm... Youth and exuberance vs old age and treachery? Treachery FTW.

For piloting skills to get me home no matter what? Anymouse.
For true, downplayed tales of adventure? Katamarino.
For "I learned about flying from that" CaryA.
For entertainment? SixPapaCharlie.
For education? Ted DuPuis.
For non-aviation conversation? SoCalFlyer!
For surreal conversation? SAC Arrow.
For making sure I pass the checkride, even through fear? mscard88.
For making sure I understand everything? RyanB.
To learn to fly like a gentleman? DaveTheisen.
For the best, most accurate information on anything, anywhere? Pilawt. Duh.
And, yes, I could go on and on and on and on and on... like DenverPilot!
(No joke, I could really go on and on and on about the colorful and informative personalities on this forum!!)

Say, when do we get the POA awards show?

Colorful AND informative. I thinks ya just hit on why POA works. As far as rewards shows go, keeping in mind the streaker was a topic recently:::

I like it when POA gets weird.
Used to Halloween a lit lot .

Well, @Ryanb is the only one of the two who was able to actually fly to a fly-in so we at least know he is a real person and even an actual pilot. Has anyone ever even seen @mscard88?
One of these days I might show up at his airport and find out if there’s an ‘mscard88’ there.....somebody has to get to the bottom of this so it might as well be me I guess.

:D

Ramper that worked for Alaska airlines. Best dog fighter ever.

We should totally have a POA meet somewhere and have flour bombing, spot landing, etc... contests to settle this stuff once and for all a year at a time.

But all that will do is resort to drinking beer and lying. :)

Last edited:
One of these days I might show up at his airport and find out if there’s an ‘mscard88’ there.....somebody has to get to the bottom of this so it might as well be me I guess.

:D

Check out the flight school on Facebook, I'm there w/ my soloed students.

Ok, @Ryanb or @mscard88- who's the better pilot?

Like who would win in a dogfight? Better yet who would you want with you in the cockpit when you've just hit your fuel reserve in a super sketchy situation and your family is in the back?

I hear that Ryanb guy is a manic...

That’s weird, because I heard all the ladies say that guy is depressive. :)

Has anyone ever even seen @mscard88?

His parole officer hasn’t seen him in quite a while. I think there’s a warrant out for his apprehension. Reward is knowing that you’ve cleaned up the streets and/or FBOs of the Northeast. Wait... Southwest. Nope, I think it’s the Midwest. Ask him when he’s caught, see if he knows where Alabama is yet.

His parole officer hasn’t seen him in quite a while. I think there’s a warrant out for his apprehension. Reward is knowing that you’ve cleaned up the streets and/or FBOs of the Northeast. Wait... Southwest. Nope, I think it’s the Midwest. Ask him when he’s caught, see if he knows where Alabama is yet.

image.gif

Back