New Defense Bill Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious what people think about the F35s, in particular.

I'm just curious what people think about the F35s, in particular.

Works for me as we supply several parts onto the F-35 program, and have several more irons in the fire that could pan out to big business on that bird.

Works for me as we supply several parts onto the F-35 program, and have several more irons in the fire that could pan out to big business on that bird.
What parts do you supply, JOOC?

What parts do you supply, JOOC?

Currently supply hermetic ceramic components to another vendor who builds the cameras that are part of the distributed aperture system. We are also working with other vendors on some coms and T/R module applications.

Currently supply hermetic ceramic components to another vendor who builds the cameras that are part of the distributed aperture system. We are also working with other vendors on some coms and T/R module applications.
Is any of that external? I know nothing about this. I wonder if one has to do special testing to make sure components can withstand the supersonic speed, large pressure changes (probably wouldn't affect ceramic, I'm guessing), etc.

I’m just curious as to why it is called a defense bill as most of the money will be spent overseas in an offensive manner. If we’d just spend what we need to defend the USA, it’d cost a lot less. We’d also have far fewer disabled vets to take care of. Our wars are destroying us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back