Any recommendations for a child headset?

I got the Pilot USA child’s headset for my 10-year old girl(55lbs)and my 5-year old boy(45lbs). She loves that it is pink and that there is an audio input jack. Pilot USA will also provide an adult-sized headband once your kid outgrows the child size.

My kid is about that same size. I used an old Telex ANR headset at it's smallest setting and find it works just fine for him.

I saw a picture once of a young kid wearing an adult sized headset (David Clarks, I think) with a small stuffed animal under the headband to use as a spacer. Seemed like a great solution to me. Makes it fun and silly for the kid, and you don't have to invest money in something she'll outgrow in 2 years or less.

I saw a picture once of a young kid wearing an adult sized headset (David Clarks, I think) with a small stuffed animal under the headband to use as a spacer. Seemed like a great solution to me. Makes it fun and silly for the kid, and you don't have to invest money in something she'll outgrow in 2 years or less.
I used to fold up a handkerchief (unused) for that purpose...the kids probably would've appreciated a stuffed animal more. ;)

Our daughter has the pink ones mentioned above. I think she liked the fact they had the extra audio input more than the headphones itself. She used them from age 6yo until about a year ago. She always hated the clamping pressure from day 1. I think I once left them on a soccer ball for about 2 months and that helped open them up a bit. Lately, she really, really loves the old D/C's with the super cushy ear cushions and a thick soft headband cushion. Even though they are heavy, to her they are like 10x more comfortable. Actually, she really wants to try my Halo's but I think her ears are just too small for ear plugs. So we're not going there until she wants to fly more. Only downside to the old D/C's are no audio in for watching movies. Lately she puts in earbuds first and it kinda works. The good thing about the pink ones is they are a lot lighter on a small child's head/neck.

My two girls have the Pilot USA headsets. They have worked well since they were a few weeks old. The device input is nice. Now at 9 and 10 they fight for Mom’s Lightspeed ANRs if she is not along for the ride.

I bought bluedio anr over the ear headset for the kids to use with a game. Rechargeable. Spent about 50-60 bucks I think. Plus they can use at other times. I had them in reg headsets but the talked constantly and I don’t know how to isolate them out plus heads out windows all the time got them sick.

Back