Madam Secretary

I watch it. A season or two ago I would have said it’s my favorite show on network TV. The last season they started getting real preachy without a great story arc. I’m hoping when they pick back up there’s been some shake up in the writing department.

Queen of the South had her daydreaming while,learning to fly this past week. In a high wing with the N number removed in the post.

Trite, predictable scripts, along with the usual "agendas" - life is too short for badly written drama.

I watch it. However, I watch episodes of West Wing more often.
There hasn’t been a political drama of the quality of the west wing since (the first 3 seasons anyway). Truly a fantastic show.

Madam Secretary was fun for a bit but became trite and way too pseudointellectual.

Is this the show with Tea Leoni?

She's a babe. But I never saw the show.

I’m nearly done with season 1. It’s a good show. I did also like West Wing a lot.

Is this the show with Tea Leoni?

She's a babe...
Definitely appealing in that role.

I always liked Keith Carradine, too. He once did a dead-on portrayal of an engineer (and pilot), got the know-it-all personality just right. Typically, performers go overly nerd/introvert in these roles, way awkward, embarrassing to watch. But Keith was perfect. [Movie: Choose Me]

Back