Apple Worth 1 Trillion

Hey just trying to spark some thoughtful discussions :D

Hell I don't care! But waiting for Nate to comment lol. Yeah you're gonna get more than a spark! Fire!

image.gif

At least Apple provides things that are useful for everyone. However, they could stop with the constant freakin' updates. I just learned the last one, leave it alone for a while.

Let's complain about giving a thug 81 million bucks to play with a ball for 5 years - or rather lets complain about the idiots who pay $300 for a nosebleed seat to watch the thug's game. ;)

Meh. It's just a number. Don't care. And I'm speaking as a AAPL shareholder that bought in around the same time that the first iPhone came out.

Meh. It's just a number. Don't care. And I'm speaking as a AAPL shareholder that bought in around the same time that the first iPhone came out.

Gonna cash in those stocks for a Cirrus soon?

I shudder to think how much I contributed to that pile. Mind you, I personally don't own any Apple products but each of the three female members of my family each have at least two.

My eldest daughter went out and got new phones tonight. I got a Moto g6, cost $240, replaced a four year old Moto, cost $400. She got a new iPhone X, replaced a three year old IPhone 6, cost $750.

I shudder to think how much I contributed to that pile. Mind you, I personally don't own any Apple products but each of the three female members of my family each have at least two.

My eldest daughter went out and got new phones tonight. I got a Moto g6, cost $240, replaced a four year old Moto, cost $400. She got a new iPhone X, replaced a three year old IPhone 6, cost $750.

Your daughter is smart beyond her years. What a great choice she made. You on the other hand...*cough cough*

Your daughter is smart beyond her years. What a great choice she made. You on the other hand...*cough cough*
I'm not exactly digging the price. Mine's a dad phone, i. e. I have three other people to support.

Same here but come on Apple, you've got free cash build me an ipad mini 5. :mad:

Yea gonna have to step up to the big screen. Make it a knee pad with the Apple Pencil and I think it would work nicely

I bought their stock, but I don't buy their products. I guess I'm glad everybody else does though.

Yea gonna have to step up to the big screen. Make it a knee pad with the Apple Pencil and I think it would work nicely

I'm holding out until the next apple event. I really don't want the larger ipad and not just for the plane I just think the mini is better size all around. Had 2 big ipads before the mini and I didn't get nearly the same utility out of them, just weren't as handy to carry around everywhere. If it's all that's left and foreflight doesn't release an android version of their app I'll probably end up buying the full size but I'm gonna grumble about it.

I phone ,I pad ,laptop, Apple TV,both me and the wife,guess I’m a contributor.

Denver is sad. Very sad.

I had an iPhone 3, thought it was great. Still have a 4g ipad, think it's the best. As far as phones go, nothing beats my old Blackberry I've had for five years. And here's the funny thing...every other phone I've owned, the batteries last a few months, then the phones started needing charged every day. My bb still needs charged only once every 4-5 days.

I bought their stock, but I don't buy their products. I guess I'm glad everybody else does though.

Without a tablet, several apps and a magenta line to keep you pre-occupied I just can't understand how that plane stays in the air. :confused: It's just not natural...:p

Back