Bryan Made Me Join

He's also just pretending to be a "kanuck" since he left the extraneous "u" out of humor. We're on to him!

He's also just pretending to be a "kanuck" since he left the extraneous "u" out of humor. We're on to him!

Ha! My native language is french. I learned english watching Sesame Street in the seventies and improved quite a bit after spending two years in NYC working on Wall Steet. Now I work for a large U.S. investment banking firm out of Montreal. Part of my team is in NYC. So color, not colour for me thank you very much

In other unrelated news I just visited Fifi today at cyhu. What a gorgeous lady.

Ha! My native language is french. I learned english watching Sesame Street in the seventies and improved quite a bit after spending two years in NYC working on Wall Steet. Now I work for a large U.S. investment banking firm out of Montreal. Part of my team is in NYC. So color, not colour for me thank you very much

In other unrelated news I just visited Fifi today at cyhu. What a gorgeous lady.

is super sex still on st Catherine street?

Howdy, Christie! Welcome to the jungle.

I've seen ya on NTA, although I'm an Okie. Not sure How I got mixed up with you sub-Red River folk.

P.S. My wife digs the sectional leggings.

P.S.S. If you haven't figured it out already, expect some extra hazing due to your association with Brian with a Y.

Is it just me or are the high wing pilots being unusually nice o_O

Welcome to the asylum!!

My wife is a pilot but I can't get her to wear sectional leggings...maybe it's a blonde/brunette thing ;)

Nothing wrong with that. I learned about opera from Bugs Bunny.

It's possible! If I can get the time off between work, kiddos, and CFI training, then I'll be there. I think Bryan offered to watch my kids that week, so we should be good there.

You would let Bryan watch your kids? You are brave. :D

Is it just me or are the high wing pilots being unusually nice o_O

Welcome to the asylum!!

My wife is a pilot but I can't get her to wear sectional leggings...maybe it's a blonde/brunette thing ;)

We are nice. :p

Welcome to POA. By and large, we are a decent bunch. We are, after all, pilots. Oh, wait... :eek:

Not to brag or anything, but I’m kind of YouTube famous now. :cool: In all seriousness, I was filmed for a web show, and this is the result:

Not to brag or anything, but I’m kind of YouTube famous now. :cool: In all seriousness, I was filmed for a web show, and this is the result:
"It ain't bragging if it's true"

"If I keel over dead..." I'm more worried about him keeling over dead.

"Amps are amping..." Don't think I've heard that one before :)

Back