Bryan Made Me Join

Welcome aboard, Christy. From NTA, I love your spirit and the way you fly a lot. Look forward to meeting you in person, even if BrYan is there.

Maybe you and your hubs can come to the Gastons Fly-in! It's fun.

Hey, welcome Christy! Would've greeted you earlier but I was, uh, well, on a leave of absence maybe? :)

BTW, why is your spouse famous? o_O

Welcome aboard, Christy. From NTA, I love your spirit and the way you fly a lot. Look forward to meeting you in person, even if BrYan is there.

Maybe you and your hubs can come to the Gastons Fly-in! It's fun.
Speaking of which.... are you planning for it?

Technically, yes. We did fly together but. I think it was more just riding together.

View attachment 65124

So let me get the timeline straight here. She was your pool cleaner, you took her on an airplane ride then she got her PPL, IR and CPL, became president of a local flying club and will soon be CFI?

She's really good at this "anything you can do I can do better" game, isn't she?

So let me get the timeline straight here. She was your pool cleaner, you took her on an airplane ride then she got her PPL, IR and CPL, became president of a local flying club and will soon be CFI?

She's really good at this "anything you can do I can do better" game, isn't she?

Pool still has algae in it :(

Just think what a pool "boy" could have done!

Hey, welcome Christy! Would've greeted you earlier but I was, uh, well, on a leave of absence maybe? :)

BTW, why is your spouse famous? o_O

He's pretty well known in North Texas as a great CFI and a damned fine pilot. He has taught me through 3 ratings now and we're still married, if that says anything. He just likes to hide in the background while I'm the vocal, legging'd aviator of the family.

...Briany? Brainy? Brawny? Bisquicky? Bryany?

(purposely obtuse to further the mis-spelling of the 6 pc, which, in my head, says "six pack")

That's way better than how I have come to hear my POA handle:

kfc-6-piece-deal-for-999.jpg

He's pretty well known in North Texas as a great CFI and a damned fine pilot. He has taught me through 3 ratings now and we're still married, if that says anything. He just likes to hide in the background while I'm the vocal, legging'd aviator of the family.

Ok, that's great he's taught you. My son wanted me to teach him after he got out of college, so I did. We never butted heads, went great. Started my daughter a few months back, but her work has interfered, or those stalls got to her. Again welcome!

He's made me clean his pool, fly his plane so he could sleep, chauffeur him around in my plane, and let him borrow my leggings.

HAHAHA!!!!!
I almost bought a pair but $60 is a lot to spend for a joke.
Plus ain't nobody wanna see that.

Welcome Christy, it’s a fun group that has a few inside jokes and gets a little nasty sometimes, but usually in good fun! Not always though!

Welcome Christy! POA is a very nice place to hang out with great people having twisted humor. They even accept kanucks like me, so all is good with the world!

Back