Bryan Made Me Join

Christy Wong

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
PilotChristy82
Hi, I'm Christy and I'm a plane-aholic. I'm a Leo and enjoy long walks on the taxiway.

I'm part of the infamous North Texas Aviators. (Shout out to my people!) I'm the president of a local flying club and can usually be found at either 52F or DTO. You'll often see me wearing sectional leggings; it's because I'm blonde and get lost easily.

My plane is the best Piper Cherokee Warrior II around. She's basically a third child to me. Her name is Sweet Caroline, but she's known colloquially as the Wong Warrior.

I'm married to the famous CFI/CFII/MEI, Steve Wong. If you don't know him, you should! He's pretty awesome.

That's me in a nutshell. If we ever cross paths, feel free to say hi! I'll be at OSH next week hanging out with Bryan and the rest of the NTA gang.

Attachments

• IMG_8383.JPG
    IMG_8383.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 176
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I didn't even know she was a pilot.
This woman is my former pool cleaner.

Okay soooooo....
@Christy Wong has been a pilot for a year and 12 days and has her PPL, IR, and Commercial.
Insane work ethic. I still don't know what the rudder pedals do.

At any rate, Welcome. You will fit right in here.

+1 for the Texas pilots!

She doesn't clean your current pool?o_O

She bailed when he built the zip line over it. Figured her liability insurance wouldn’t cover the insanity that might ensue in and around that new pool. :)

Welcome C. I almost feel bad for you that you know Bryany but we all know him so we’ll just wallow in self-pity and not worry about you too much.

The real victim however is Carl. That guy gets blamed for everything. :)

So if you
Hi, I'm Christy and I'm a plane-aholic. I'm a Leo and enjoy long walks on the taxiway.

I'm part of the infamous North Texas Aviators. (Shout out to my people!) I'm the president of a local flying club and can usually be found at either 52F or DTO. You'll often see me wearing sectional leggings; it's because I'm blonde and get lost easily.

My plane is the best Piper Cherokee Warrior II around. She's basically a third child to me. Her name is Sweet Caroline, but she's known colloquially as the Wong Warrior.

I'm married to the famous CFI/CFII/MEI, Steve Wong. If you don't know him, you should! He's pretty awesome.

That's me in a nutshell. If we ever cross paths, feel free to say hi! I'll be at OSH next week hanging out with Bryan and the rest of the NTA gang.

So uh, if your airplane is ever missing, is the report going to say “someone took the wong warrior”

HOWDY and Welcome to POA!!! Long live the Nation of TEXAS!!! :)

I'm still in somewhat disbelief that you would do what Bryan tells you to do...that can get really dangerous. I trust you've seen his pilot instruction videos?

Welcome aboard.

Geez, where was this famous 'Steve Wong' when I was desperately searching for a CPL CFI!??
Paul Sergeant is out your direction and could help with your CPL. Or Tamara Griffith at Propwash

I'm still in somewhat disbelief that you would do what Bryan tells you to do...that can get really dangerous. I trust you've seen his pilot instruction videos?

Welcome aboard.

Worse...I've flown with him! o_O

So @Christy Wong .... Now that you're amongst this crowd... will we see you and the Wong Warrior at the Gaston Fly-In in October?

So @Christy Wong .... Now that you're amongst this crowd... will we see you and the Wong Warrior at the Gaston Fly-In in October?

It's possible! If I can get the time off between work, kiddos, and CFI training, then I'll be there. I think Bryan offered to watch my kids that week, so we should be good there.

It's possible! If I can get the time off between work, kiddos, and CFI training, then I'll be there. I think Bryan offered to watch my kids that week, so we should be good there.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Heck no!
This year is the first time we are planning on bringing the whole crew.
So in a sense, it will be my wife and 3 kids :)

Just thought of something... Between Farlow, Turners, Wongs, and Cranfords, we might have more representatives from a single airport than any other "airport in attendance"....

And @Christy Wong .... the kids are welcome to attend too if they want to come along. That includes Steve as well

Back