Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaa

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
Flew after a month... between annual, alternator failure and ammeter failure didn’t get to fly. Feels soooooo good and had the smoothest landing ever. Too bad no one was there to see it. Anyway, for my fix, after a loooooong time.
Carry on

Waiting in front of the hangar for the fuel truck, dude showed up with a gigantic one that has Jet A written all over it. We both looked at the each other in surprise and he went back!!

Congrats and welcome back to the sky! I too have had some of my best landings after a month or two hiatus. Funny how that works...

Waiting in front of the hangar for the fuel truck, dude showed up with a gigantic one that has Jet A written all over it. We both looked at the each other in surprise and he went back!!

Definitely never done this before even once. Jet fuel makes you go way faster!

*for a very short time

Flew after a month... between annual, alternator failure and ammeter failure didn’t get to fly. Feels soooooo good and had the smoothest landing ever. Too bad no one was there to see it. Anyway, for my fix, after a loooooong time.
Carry on

I’ll testify under oath for you that I was there and you greezed it

Carry on

All my best landings occur when no one is watching!

Glad you're back in the air.

My best landings are when I am alone with no witnesses!!

Back