Do FBOs charge multiple landing fees?

AirNav is simply a place for business to advertise. For years AirNav has had no stomach for bad customer reviews and will remove bad reviews very quickly if any FBO squawks and I believe bad reviews are routinely removed for any FBO they have a business relationship with.

Burke does not in my experience charge multiple landings per day.
Chris - are you saying if you do touch and goes in the pattern at BKL the airport athourity only charges one landing fee? I have never done multiple landings up there. (I may have bounced a few times on some of those trips but only one landing ;)).
For those unfamilar - Burke has a landing fee charged by the airport authority. If you park on the FBO’s ramp, they also have a fee. There is also a public ramp that you can park at that does not charge a fee - you still have to pay the landing fee to the airport authority.

AirNav is simply a place for business to advertise. For years AirNav has had no stomach for bad customer reviews and will remove bad reviews very quickly if any FBO squawks and I believe bad reviews are routinely removed for any FBO they have a business relationship with.

I certainly don't disagree with anything you wrote, but the tone they took with me was that of a follow-up. I probably wouldn't have noticed (for a while, anyway) if they removed the comment, they were the ones who asked me for proof, not the other way around.

I certainly don't disagree with anything you wrote, but the tone they took with me was that of a follow-up. I probably wouldn't have noticed (for a while, anyway) if they removed the comment, they were the ones who asked me for proof, not the other way around.

The fact they asked for some documentation may be an improvement. I gave up on them when the told me they just wanted no part of controversy.

The fact they asked for some documentation may be an improvement. I gave up on them when the told me they just wanted no part of controversy.

No part of bothering the people who pay them, you mean. :)

Chris - are you saying if you do touch and goes in the pattern at BKL the airport athourity only charges one landing fee? I have never done multiple landings up there. (I may have bounced a few times on some of those trips but only one landing ;)).
For those unfamilar - Burke has a landing fee charged by the airport authority. If you park on the FBO’s ramp, they also have a fee. There is also a public ramp that you can park at that does not charge a fee - you still have to pay the landing fee to the airport authority.
More than that. I went up there to give city + lakeshore tours to coworkers. Multiple landings all day and they only charged me once.

Then again our plane is up there many times each year. Maybe they like us.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump an old topic, but the FBO's in Jax do charge you for each time you park. According to them, it's the Jacksonville airport that requires it. It makes me wonder if they'd bill a person for doing a touch-and-go.

Back