New member from Spain

TallyTwo

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MJS
Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself.I am a pilot from Spain flying all over Europe. I have also flown in the US a couple of times.

I fly the F-18M for the Spanish Air Force and a PA-28 TurboArrow IV during weekends. I also fly but not too regularly a PA-46-310P. Other aircraft flown: T-35, C-101, F-5M, Bücker, Pitts, Extra 330, Eclipse Jet, Seneca & Several UL.

I am sure I will learn a lot here while I will try to contribute as much as possible. I envy you guys, the US is paradise for General Aviation compared to Europe.

TT

First! To welcome you to POA...we do have a good thing going, it just feels somebody (Government/Industry) is always scheming to take it away from us.

Welcome aboard. Nice pedigree; you'll probably be able to teach us a lot. Just don't forget that this is POA and there's a good chance your IQ will be reduced by half (recovery is fast, but usually never complete). God bless you and yours

Welcome. If you ever want to fly to Mannheim Germany and let me sit in the right seat, I am willing.

Hola
I lived in Sevilla 1964-67 and kept an Aeronca 7AC at Tablada with the Real Aero Club.
I truly miss my time in your country.
Paul
Salome, AZ

You may want to know that Tablada airfield was dismantled a few years ago. It holds now several AF buildings but the runway has completely dissapeared. Members of the Aero Club moved to Sevilla-San Pablo.

TT

Bienvenido!
Voy a Madrid y Barcelona más tarde este ano.

Sorry- I don't know how to do the upside-down exclamation point and tilde on my keyboard.

Bienvenido!
Voy a Madrid y Barcelona más tarde este ano.

Sorry- I don't know how to do the upside-down exclamation point and tilde on my keyboard.
If you need any travel recommendations just let me know. I live in Madrid and I’ve also been in Barcelona many times. Lucky you will came later this year, Madrid is a beautiful city but the heat is unbearable in summer.

TT

If you need any travel recommendations just let me know. I live in Madrid and I’ve also been in Barcelona many times. Lucky you will came later this year, Madrid is a beautiful city but the heat is unbearable in summer.

TT
Muchas gracias!
Although I've been to Madrid once already, I look forward to your recommendations. If time permits, I'd like to go to Toledo. I've never been to Barcelona; I plan to take the train there.

Back