Come to my fly-in

You know, these types of events aren’t cheap to organize and execute. I will take care of everything. Just send me $200 per person in advance. Thank you.

Honestly I don't really expect anyone to show up so there probably won't be any beers

No beers? :dunno:

Dude, this is Wisconsin. You can't swing a dead cat without a beer popping out of its mouth and hitting a case of beer, bouncing off and hitting a keg of beer causing it to roll out of the bar (full of beer) you're in past the liquor store (full of beer) into the wall of the brewery that's making more beer.

It'll probably hit a couple bottles of brandy on the way.

Okay, with apologies to Mellisa Etheridge
Sung to the tune of Come to my Window

Come to my fly in
Right traffic, land by the light of the moon
Come to my fly in
I'll be there soon

I was once the crazy guy
Who posted on YouTube
I would fake some fluffy clouds
With cotton and some glue
You don't know how far I'd go
Just to get a laugh
I used to fly a Cirrus
But daddy took it back

Just to meet you
Just to reach you
Oh to teach you
Come to my fly in
Come to my fly in,
I'll be there soon

If you get there ‘fore I do
Which prob’ly is the case
Just try to look for someone else
And recognize their face
Start a fire and drink a brew
Be sure I’m on my way
Just know I fly a Grumman
It might not be today

Just to meet you
Just to reach you
Oh to teach you, oh
Come to my fly in
Come to my fly in
I’ll be there soon….

No beers? :dunno:

Dude, this is Wisconsin. You can't swing a dead cat without a beer popping out of its mouth and hitting a case of beer, bouncing off and hitting a keg of beer causing it to roll out of the bar (full of beer) you're in past the liquor store (full of beer) into the wall of the brewery that's making more beer.

It'll probably hit a couple bottles of brandy on the way.

Hope to see ya there. You bringing the family?

It's totally happening!

I saw a post from a couple pilots on Facebook that landed out there at Whittman Regional.
Showing up early too. Man, that's dedication.

I can't wait to land out there and see if more people show up to my event.

I am going to bring a cooler full of bottled water for anyone out there since the weather is a little warm.
I grabbed a 24 pack of water which may be a bit optimistic but maybe I will have some left over in case I do it again next year.

It's totally happening!

I saw a post from a couple pilots on Facebook that landed out there at Whittman Regional.
Showing up early too. Man, that's dedication.

I can't wait to land out there and see if more people show up to my event.

I am going to bring a cooler full of bottled water for anyone out there since the weather is a little warm.
I grabbed a 24 pack of water which may be a bit optimistic but maybe I will have some left over in case I do it again next year.

It's good to plan ahead. Sorry I can't make it this time, but if it catches on, maybe next year.

If I make it out there be sure to look for me! I'll be the one flying a Cessna but I might take a Piper. If both happen to be unavailable I'll be flying a Beech.

I’m up visiting relatives in Tomahawk, so figured I’d drop by. Some guy who runs a hotel in Texas said to bring some beer, so I got a six pack, which should be enough.

Well, I wanted to come next year, but now it sounds too crowded for me. Sorry Bryan!

The turn out has been overwhelming.
However, some negative crap going down. the EAA had the balls to piggyback their fly in on mine.

They have crap all over the place out here which is sad because only a small percentage of their little fly-in showed up.
Barely any experimental planes here.

I have already decided I am going to move my event. Next year it will be earlier in the year and I am thinking Florida. Lakeland looks like a nice spot for it.

More to come on all of this.
I am fairly annoyed at what they've done.

However, some negative crap going down. the EAA had the balls to piggyback their fly in on mine.

They have crap all over the place out here which is sad because only a small percentage of their little fly-in showed up.

I have already decided I am going to move my event. Next year it will be earlier in the year and I am thinking Florida. Lakeland looks like a nice spot for it.

Clearly they saw an opportunity to piggyback on your celebrity status...

We'll, if spring in Florida doesn't work out you should just go ahead and have your little fly in somewhere less densley populated... Like near a desert.. I bet Reno would work! You could have the place to yourself I'm sure!

Like Yogi said: "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded."

Back