Just send it they said...

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Flying wasn’t looking too promising after seeing so much paint on the radar and an active convective sigmet.

6D03F127-C1FD-414F-88F1-B5E7DB33C081.jpeg

But we found a large gap and sent it!
AEA61405-1ACA-4B85-8652-F89F47471094.jpeg

Flight Review completed thanks to @falconkidding! You da man! Appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure flying with you.

Last edited:
Did something similar two weeks ago. Needed a flight review and as the weather was too bad to fly IFR, we decided to go VFR ;-) We went to play between two pretty soupy areas of moderate precip, but the airpots we were using were quite doable, just some light rain and good crosswind practice.

Did something similar two weeks ago. Needed a flight review and as the weather was too bad to fly IFR, we decided to go VFR ;-) We went to play between two pretty soupy areas of moderate precip, but the airpots we were using were quite doable, just some light rain and good crosswind practice.
Sounds good. I’m typically not one to ever fly in or around weather like this, but we made it work. As I was preflighting, a severe thunderstorm warning came across my phone, fortunately the bulk of it was to our north and east so we played to the NW. :)

Thanks. Never heard that one. Had no idea what the title meant. lol.

Another example of the millennials f***ing up the English language. :rolleyes:

Below are two accepted examples of the correct usage of the phrase.

Sniper - I'm on target
Sniper spotter - send it

or aviation related:

Clearance delivery - N1213 clearance available
N1213 - send it

Yours....just doesn't even come close to making sense. ;)

Its a bit different flying with someome whos already a pilot with a decent ammount of experience. Since 90% of my flying is the first 12hrs of someones training. Kinda nice. Kinda weird not having to coach through or critique a maneuver.

Luckily the wx call worked out and it stayed clear.

For the olds
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-still-gonna-send-it

Something must be wrong with me. I’ve had eight flight reviews and none ever struck me as the least bit memorable.

Its a bit different flying with someome whos already a pilot with a decent ammount of experience. Since 90% of my flying is the first 12hrs of someones training. Kinda nice. Kinda weird not having to coach through or critique a maneuver.

Luckily the wx call worked out and it stayed clear.

For the olds
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-still-gonna-send-it

From the link:

Larry Enticer, an amateur stuntman who regularly attempts stunts on motor vehicles,[1] uploaded a video to his Facebook[6] page of him attempting to land a jump on a snowmobile. Before he tries the jump, he says "Are you guys silly? I'm still gonna send it!" He fails the jump and tries again, and also fails.

For the youngs:
So just because some goofball in a drunken stupor says the phrase and thousands of millennials who can't go through the day without their phones for entertainment think its cool, doesn't mean the phrase works. Sometimes things and people are just stupid. Internet junkies need not perpetuate that stupidity.

;):)

Maybe I'm just taking my frustration out on you guys. I think that its because one of our operations people while checking the runway "be advised" me three times in one transmission yesterday. I'm still recovering.

I’m in my 50’s and I try to be an early adopter of hip sayings. I was saying “I know,right” before even millennials thought it was cool. So, this post, I’m just gonna send it.

So just because some goofball in a drunken stupor says the phrase and thousands of millennials who can't go through the day without their phones for entertainment think its cool, doesn't mean the phrase works. Sometimes things and people are just stupid. Internet junkies need not perpetuate that stupidity.
Wait, what?

Nauga,
the late boomer

Yeah because there was never any slang terms in the 90s 80s 70s 60s or 50s you square.

Timbeck if he was this same age in the 50s:

What do you mean square? The human body is not shaped in such a way that it has four sides of equal length, you kids and using this newfangled telephone to communicate and perpetuate slang terms.

Or how bout, out for a dip are ya bud? For our fellow Canadians.

Parental advisory: lots of the f word in this one :(

Yeah because there was never any slang terms in the 90s 80s 70s 60s or 50s you square.

Timbeck if he was this same age in the 50s:

What do you mean square? The human body is not shaped in such a way that it has four sides of equal length, you kids and using this newfangled telephone to communicate and perpetuate slang terms.

Yep, you got me pegged dude. Just because I think one slang term doesn't make any sense I'm against the use of any slang? Dat ain't cool bro.

BTW - how many slang terms can you find in the above sentence? ;)

Yep, you got me pegged dude. Just because I think one slang term doesn't make any sense I'm against the use of any slang? Dat ain't cool bro.

BTW - how many slang terms can you find in the above sentence? ;)

At least one, and in some circles....well....I won't judge. :eek::D:p

Should I buy this shirt?

E7AD57A7-5EBD-44A9-BF3B-1A4DC8D9D7CF.jpeg

Only if you enjoy explaining things that don't make any sense to people. You go girl!

Thanks for taking it the right way Ryan.
Of course. The good news is, in a few short years I’ll be part of the middle aged/senior crowd who can then look down on those in their 20’s and 30’s and shake my head in a condescending manner at the word choices that they use. It’s a full circle type of thing! Yeehaw!

;)

Of course. The good news is, in a few short years I’ll be part of the middle aged/senior crowd who can then look down on those in their 20’s and 30’s and shake my head in a condescending manner at the word choices that they use. It’s a full circle type of thing! Yeehaw!

;)

Did somebody say Hee Haw? Love that show! Those guys knew how to send it, especially String Bean, Buck and Roy!

Back