Safety Pilot - near KDPA

USAF-LT-G

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
USAF-LT-G
Hey guys -

Just wondering if there’s any Pilots out there near me (KDPA) that can act as a safety pilot for some IFR work? I resigned from my position and have been out of work a couple of months ago and my last flight was at the end of March. I usually fly a rented DA-40, and I anticipate being back on my feet very shortly. I’m IFR current through the end of August and need to shoot a couple of approaches / HITS and obviously need 90 day currency as well. I usually fly quite a bit (100 - 150hrs annually) but obviously... recent circumstances have kept me out of the cockpit for a bit.

Would be good to know some folks around the area for present and future. Probably won’t be able to rent until the end of July.

You can message me or respond here if interested! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, 182nm away. Always wondered what a DA-40 flies like. Good luck with finding someone.

No problem... I'm still "taking orders" if anyone's around here? :) I thought I saw some folks based here not too long ago.

When I get back to chicago sometime in september I'd be glad to help. In the mean time I'm pretty sure @radarcontact is local and a few others

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When I get back to chicago sometime in september I'd be glad to help. In the mean time I'm pretty sure @radarcontact is local and a few others

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I popped a note to radarcontact. He’s probably out on the count of the 4th of Julie-eye weekend. Will probably hit me back next week sometime.

I know some peeps, but they’re mostly twin guys, and not really interested in a single, and a bit of a hike for them to get out near DPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back