Sierra Nevada Brewery KAVL 7/8

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
lookin like we are most likely heading there this sunday. I called signature, their current fees are $29 plus $5, with the 29 waived if u get 7 gallons of fuel. not great but not the worst, I guess. maybe we'll see you there.

A great place. I think I will have to fly out of state Sunday or I would be tempted to drive over the hill and join you. asheville has around 20 breweries and converted school buses to get you around from one to the next.

I guess someone doesn’t have to work Monday! Lucky guy!

Unless you are planing on having a Designated Flyer you will be there Monday too!

I’m out. (We are short handed at work). Asheville and Sierra Nevada and other breweries are on my list of places I want to go, but I think I’ll make a full weekend out of it.

lookin like we are most likely heading there this sunday. I called signature, their current fees are $29 plus $5, with the 29 waived if u get 7 gallons of fuel. not great but not the worst, I guess. maybe we'll see you there.

Have fun!

I've got too many other things to do around the house.

Although I have flown in there at least 20 times for work, I’ve only left the airport once. We ate lunch at 12 Bones Smokehouse. God stuff!

Although I have flown in there at least 20 times for work, I’ve only left the airport once. We ate lunch at 12 Bones Smokehouse. God stuff!

Wow you skipped delicious, outstanding, none better and went straight to the top. I wish I were closer because if its good enough for God....

Okay, okay, you weren't lying.

But I'm still calling shenanigans. ;)

BTW - How long you been saving that link to use it?

Well Dave I'm glad you took it the right way. Ecrank on the other hand got all kinds of oh fin ded. ;)

Okay, okay, you weren't lying.

But I'm still calling shenanigans. ;)

BTW - How long you been saving that link to use it?

long time lol. actually I could probably use it for just about everything kritchlow says so figured I'd hold out. lucky you!

I thought Sierra Nevada Brewery was in California...:confused:

Who is "we?" Is this a sponsored POA luncheon or all of us crashing your family's trip to AVL? LOL. The menu looks interesting. "Marinated spanish octopus with bone marrow?"

Right now me and @FlySince9 and Mrs. FlySince9. The menu is definitely unique, we sampled a bunch of stuff last time and it was all pretty darn good. They have live music and outdoor seating as well. Kid friendly. Short Uber ride from the airport. Really the only downside for me is not being able to have a few drinks or five. Hope to see you there.

It really is a destination. I heard they spent close to 200 million on the facility.

Sounds like me, but you've flown there more often. I've been to AVL a few times, and Asheville several times, but never to both on the same day.

It's not a long drive from Atlanta, and with the airport south of the city a bit, plus just Signature there, we drive. Wish we flew last time. Friends were supposed to meet us, and another couple that have a house in Asheville, there and NetJets wouldn't go due to weather. Low clouds and the wind was heavily favoring 17 and the ILS is 35. There is a LPV approach for 17 that would have gotten me in on the Baron. Would have been fun to tell them I got in fine. :D

Can you add me to the SE list as well?

AVL is a neat place. Been there a couple times.

0c8bc8aab736cea68081fb5cb8ce7f93.jpg

Back