NA Something you don't see everyday... NA

Always interesting to get to see the thing you paid for against your will, that will bring about the end of all life except cockroaches on the planet.

That sounds like a description of Interstate 4 through Orlando during rush hour.

T’is true. Have seen that. :)

The elderly with their blinkers stuck on for 100 miles might survive that one, though. Even “Florida Man” won’t run granny off the road into the ditch. :)

.... Even “Florida Man” won’t run granny off the road into the ditch. :)

My mind just flashed to a gold metal flake 1995 GMC Sierra pickup with a huge lift kit, some giant mudders, brush grill and a roll bar with no less than 6 really big lights on top, racing down the shoulder at 70 mph during rush hour traffic. ;)

-- I grew up in J-ville...

My mind just flashed to a gold metal flake 1995 GMC Sierra pickup with a huge lift kit, some giant mudders, brush grill and a roll bar with no less than 6 really big lights on top, racing down the shoulder at 70 mph during rush hour traffic. ;)

-- I grew up in J-ville...

Sounds like a reasonable way to avoid waiting around for the left hand blinkers. Haha.

I was born and raised in Jax (Westside). Haven’t decided yet where I’ll grow up.

Or if, for that matter.

Was out at Mayport in '73-'74. My dad retired from the Navy there. Then moved to Baymeadows area. Went to highschool at Wolfson.

-I'm 30 in my mind.

Was out at Mayport in '73-'74. My dad retired from the Navy there. Then moved to Baymeadows area. Went to highschool at Wolfson.

-I'm 30 in my mind.

Graduated from N B Forrest in 79. My dad worked at NAS Jax, then taught welding shop at the Westside Skills Center. We lived in Wesconnet.

Always interesting to get to see the thing you paid for against your will, that will bring about the end of all life except cockroaches on the planet.

You make sound like it is a bad thing

Back