I hope they recover quickly and are OK!

W H A T?!??!?! didn't he just buy that plane? man, I hope they're ok, looks like they are......dayum.

Wow - so glad they were able to get themselves out. I hope all is OK. I think @eman1200 is right that it wasn't purchased that long ago...

Damn.....does say serious injuries, but also say they got okay.

Damn.....does say serious injuries, but also say they got okay.
I believe "serious injury" is among other things defined as a fracture or (temporary) impairment of function. Hope it's something truly unimportant like a broken pinky or a stiff joint for a day or two. And quick recovery.

Sad face. That’s ****ty.

The rare twin engined Debonair. Sigh.

Best wishes to G & his wife for a speedy recovery!

W H A T?!??!?! didn't he just buy that plane? man, I hope they're ok, looks like they are......dayum.

Yep, he posted on May 25th that the transition training was complete HP/complex and BFR and that his Debonair was now in Ocean City.

Terrible that it happened at all, worse that it happened so soon after getting it. :(

A landing he and his wife walked away from, all in all not too bad for a nightmare situation, I hope the injuries aren't that serious. Sorry this happened, but great work living through it. Get well soon.

Prayers for a quick and full recovery...

Damn G, best wishes to you and the Mrs for a speedy and full recovery.

Praying for a quick recovery. That they self extricated I would think is good news.

Wow hope they are OK!!
Prayers sent!!

Hoping for a fast and complete recovery.

Assuming google maps is halfway accurate you could spit and hit the airport from the golf course they landed on. It'll be interesting to learn what happened.

Yikes! Very sad to hear... Today was going well until I saw this news..

Speedy recovery Gary and wife.

Last edited:
So glad their injuries weren't more serious, whew. I'm definitely curious to hear what happened exactly.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for both G and Mary!

A post was briefly visible saying they were released from hospital... hopefully it was true and not deleted because it was in error. But I won't speculate... too much confusion here.

Sad day, hoping for a quick and full recovery,for both.

Man, I have been following his purchase and sale of his first plane. Praying for them both.

Great job handling the emergency!

Back