The way I want to go

brien23

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Brien
The way I want to go. ANCHORAGE (KTUU) — James Poelman, a pilot, flight instructor and pastor who was killed in a midair collision over the Big Susitna River last week, was laid to rest Monday in the cockpit of what his family say was his dream plane.
safe_image.php

Wow, cool in a way. That's what he wanted.

I wouldn’t want to take a perfectly good airplane or even parts thereof with me. I’d rather they were used by the living.

I don't have a problem with this

New business idea: Offer up gravesite to whomever wants to bury whatever industrial crap they need buried.

Apparently that’s cool, so I’m sure I’ll get some bidders who need the EPA off their backs. :)

Of course I ain’t payin’ for the grave site either, since I’m doing the ashes thing. So they have to cover that part.

They can sprinkle a little bit of me there to make it a legitimate burial and then sprinkle the rest wherever. As long as Karen gets her check for that plus whatever we agreed to.

Electronic waste, car parts, what’cha got? I draw the line at chemical waste though. You have to ship that crap to China.

The scene from Big Lebowski comes to mind... just try not to get me all over you. :)

I want to go like my dad did: quietly, in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers

I’ll be here all week

Oh. I thought it was the crash crater - and that he'd dug his own grave. . .

Back