New disease!!!

How about the disorder that compels normally rational human beings to become pilots and own airplanes?
There should be an official charity that helps people like that. Not only getting over the addiction, but ongoing support afterwards to avoid a relapse.

Heard somewhere that it's above 20 hours a week?

x9dUvCuh.jpg

Last edited:
Gaming disorder will soon be found to be a qualified condition under the Americans with Disabilities Act. This will allow lawsuits against video game companies, which have huge assets.

The particular mode of attack will be the class action suit, and it will follow the recently successful example of the talcum powder lawsuits against Johnson and Johnson. These suits gathered believable defendants, and attracted funds in excess of $50 million from speculators that finance such litigation on a contingency basis for a large share of the proceeds if the plaintiffs prevail.

Most importantly, the attorneys representing the plaintiffs will go venue shopping. Certain federal courts have been found to provide verdicts which are based more upon emotion and rhetoric rather than strict interpretation of the law.

It is also critical to choose courts located in certain federal appellate jurisdictions, more specifically the Ninth Circuit, located in Northern California, the Second Circuit, located in New York City, and the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals.

These courts routinely interpret federal law through the prism of liberalism and interpretational reading of the Constitution of the United States.

The US Department of Labor and the EEOC will also force employers to make accommodations for those afflicted by this disease. This will result in the typical absurdities foisted upon business.

In this case I wouldn't be surprised to see regulations which prevent employers from blocking access to employees smartphones during work hours and other outrageous rulings.

Last edited:
So in effect I'll be able to get a disabled placard for my car and use one of many unused handicapped spaces?

Sent from my BBB100-3 using Tapatalk

Why does everyone need to be a victim of something these days?

I suffer from POA-PTSD-IBS-BPD reading all these threads

If you become too addicted, you can just head for South Korea where playing games on TV is not only a sport, but a sponsored one, with spectators.

If you become too addicted, you can just head for South Korea where playing games on TV is not only a sport, but a sponsored one, with spectators.

You don't need to go to South Korea...that exists in the US. Gaming competitively is a HUGE industry here. I worked on on gaming event proposal in Vegas that had a muti million dollar budget for AV support alone.

I have a buddy whose son hits it hard core and is making serious bank on the gaming circuit.

...of course that is the top echelon of the industry to be successful...not the unemployed single overweight 30 year old that lives at home and does not know how to interact with other humans or how to use an iron.

You don't need to go to South Korea...that exists in the US. Gaming competitively is a HUGE industry here. I worked on on gaming event proposal in Vegas that had a muti million dollar budget for AV support alone.

I have a buddy whose son hits it hard core and is making serious bank on the gaming circuit.

...of course that is the top echelon of the industry to be successful...not the unemployed single overweight 30 year old that lives at home and does not know how to interact with other humans or how to use an iron.

My mom saw some CS:GO tournament on TV and said I should do it. I tried to explain to my parents that even though I play a lot I am nowhere -near- that level.

Back