Coolest thing you've ever gotten drunk and done.

Borrowed a huge bottle of N20 from the dentist's office that was below my apartment and had a really fun party.

I can’t really categorize anything that ever happened after I got drunk as being cool. Probably why I don’t get drunk anymore.

My ex wife. Turns out she wasn’t that cool when I wasn’t drunk.

I wasn't black-out drunk, but I bought my first airplane sight unseen after probably a few drinks too many. Turned out to work out great!

20180615_154621.jpg
I am NOT going to tell this story, because I absolutely know that the statute of limitations has not run out on this, and I don't even want to imagine what life in a federal prison would be like for someone my age.
I will only admit that all the previously stated prereqs were in fact in play, that I was young, stupid and under the delusion that I was invincible.
I will just leave you with a picture of the end result of the escapade.

Your medical certificates are all hereby revoked. It is clear that everyone here has a drinking problem. You may reapply after no less than five years completely sober. Thank you.

I was stationed at Osan AB ROK in 1978. Back then they had a midnight curfew. Doubt they do now. Anyway, I rode my bike to the main gate intending to go into town, have a drink then go back to the barracks. Well that drink turned into several and the next thing you know it's almost curfew. Don't recall if I had lights on the bike, probably not, but I didn't want to leave it at the gate and take the bus and then have to come back later to get it. Just about then a friend spotted me and asked if he could ride on my rack I had on the back. Seems it was SRO on the bus. Sure, lets go! How we didn't crash and get killed going down this one hill I'll never know. About two blocks from home we go over a bump I didn't see and the rear wheel locked up. The rack had cracked in half. How we didn't ball up after that, and how he didn't lose his boys I also will never know. Walked the rest of the way with not a scratch.

College (over 40 yrs ago), tequila, a male and a female friend. Hopped a freight train in Champaign, IL and road to Metropolis, IL. Hitch hiked home.

If I did anything cool when drunk I don’t remember either being drunk or doing something cool. This is “To the best of my knowledge and belief” as a typical Congressional Testimony goes.

OTOH, There was the time we took apart a ‘53 Chevy and reassembled it one night in the lobby on the second floor of the main Engineering Building on Campus.

Cheers

Hit balls off the 1st tee at pebble beach at 2:30am....

Back