Coolest thing you've ever gotten drunk and done.

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Probably wasn't drunk at a country music festival and shoved your head in an exhaust pipe cool I bet.

Bryan, don’t hold back, something tells me you have some good personal stories. Calling Mrs 6PC.....

Wellll...nah not going there. But it was fun.

Last edited:
Oh come on guys this old sailer has been to Olongapo, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, and a lot of other places drunk and sober. Some I can remember, some I can't.

Umm.... What happens in Po city, stays in Po city - Sailor!

I can honestly say I've never been drunk...although I did do drugs as a teenager. :D

Are you looking for names ?

I am currently too drunk to remember

1985ish....
About six of us went to a Denny’s in the Phoenix area. We all had baseball hats with maxi pads adhered to the front. We got kicked out, and decided to line up on the outside window and moon the restaurant.
So help me god a true story.

(Prescott Riddle fun)

I have some stories, but really, none I'd share in a printed and shareable medium.

Interestingly enough, I have more regrets for what I did not do, than for what I did.

Threw up on some girl's hairbrush. Tried to rinse it out, but couldn't quite get the little chunks of hamburger meat out of the bristles. Yeah, that was pretty cool.

Fell out of a truck leaving a tit..uhh...top..hmmm..gentleman's club.

The truck was going down the road.

I was driving.

There was more than one person in the single cab truck.

Wrestled an alligator in Biloxi, at a beach "festival" - no decision, but I did better than the other contestants. I was young and fit. And hammered blind.

1. Hanging on to the top of a car while other drunk teens were driving over 100 mph.

2. Played football at 2 a.m. in the college stadium.

3. More skinny dipping than you can imagine. Something about mixing liquor and clothes that don’t agree.

4. College roommate pulled over for DUI. We’re in the car behind him on the way home, maybe 2 a.m. We’re so drunk we don’t think twice about pulling over behind them. Cop is very nice and oddly enough doesn’t say anything to us about our drinking, even though we’ve had as more or more to drink than George had. Lets George give us his wallet and PIN so we can get funds to get him out of jail. Except we needed some oddball amount like $238.56. I have no idea how he was sprung, but when he got home three days later he was ****ED! We tried for half an hour to get the ATM to give us exactly $238.56 (or whatever amount) and when it wouldn’t we just gave up.

1985ish....
About six of us went to a Denny’s in the Phoenix area. We all had baseball hats with maxi pads adhered to the front. We got kicked out, and decided to line up on the outside window and moon the restaurant.
So help me god a true story.

(Prescott Riddle fun)

Mooning. Oh yeah, got arrested for mooning the main gate Air Force cop at a base in Germany. German beer made me do it. Next day had to go see my Commander. Standing at attention in front of his desk, waiting for my ass chewing, he looks up at me, then busts out laughing, says GTF out of here!

Last edited:
The last thing I remember was duking it out with someone in the surf at night after a project opening ceremony in Danang. They said the Vietnamese found me floating in the ocean, fished be out and carried me to my hotel room. I woke up in the tub the next afternoon, covered with sand. First thing I checked for was the presence of liver and kidney. No obvious removals, but the liver was probably shot anyway.

Finding the rest of my clothes became a challenge. My shirt was in the meeting hall. My belt was in the bar. My shoes were by the pool area. My wallet was with one of the British consultant's 'translator.' Oh, yeah, we had some kind of falling out with the Brits over the whole translator thing, don't exactly remember what happened.

Back