Votes: 20 62.5%
  • 4. Baloney?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 5. Other?

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
First I thought WTF? Is this from The Onion? o_O

Then I realized it was serious. :eek:
Once over my horrifying and debilitating shock that kids these days can continue to desecrate our generation's closest held and most beloved, indeed cherished icons with impunity, I recoverd my composure sufficiently to vote answer 3. Who goes there for anything else? :confused:

(btw, answer 4 only works if you are in Tulsa)

Last edited:
That ranks right up there with "Kentucky Fresh Chicken".
Yea. Right.

Cant be option 5 because then it would be IHOO not IHOB. Duh.

I think they've been asked if it was breakfast, and the reply was no....
But, that could have been a curve ball answer until the official reveal.

Let's just hope its bacon.

This smacks of a big fake controversy for promotional purposes.

"There was an uproar and protests over the name change so we elected to keep the same name." I'll bet I turn out to be right. IHOB just sounds goofy.

This smacks of a big fake controversy for promotional purposes.

"There was an uproar and protests over the name change so we elected to keep the same name." I'll bet I turn out to be right. IHOB just sounds goofy.

Could be. Airline I flew at had this big ceremony in the hangar announcing the new name of the airline. It was "SureJet", and people in attendance were stunned, gasped, etc, so the company PR puke said something like this is where y'all clap. They had spent money researching the name (rumored a million) for legalities, etc, and other things with the new name on them. The internet let loose with jokes, comments, insults, you name it. Company then rescinded the whole deal and let the employees vote from a few choices. The two existing names (ASA & ExpressJet) received the most votes, and ExpressJet won.

Here's a YouTube video by some pilots mocking the SureJet name:

You know where I’m goin with this one.......

Never did get the international part of it. Sort of like Podunk International Airport with one flight a week to BF Mexico.

Cheers

Never did get the international part of it. Sort of like Podunk International Airport with one flight a week to BF Mexico.

Cheers

International used in an airport's name if customs and immigration offered the airport. Don't about pancakes though. ;):D

Will they have something on the menue that's not a 1200 calories for breakfast ?

International house of boobies

319px-Blue-footed_Booby_%28Sula_nebouxii%29_-one_leg_raised.jpg

I vote for "Burgers"

So not only did they lie because they aren't changing their name, but also there are a million other places to get burgers, why would I go there?

So not only did they lie because they aren't changing their name, but also there are a million other places to get burgers, why would I go there?
"International" burgers.

Can't get THOSE just anywhere.

Looking forward to a Kamchatka burger.

I can’t wait to start getting my burgers at IHOP. Who came up with that marketing strategy?

Back