Amortizing poo

I had mine pumped last year. It was around $300 if I do recall correctly. I never had any problems but had been in the house for about 4 years and had no clue when it had been pumped last (bought as a foreclosure). No pre-buy septic inspection required here, so that system was assumed operational. The debris pumpers didn’t seem to indicate there were any problems with it so I said keep on keepin’ on. I do flush some Rid-X down every 4-6 months or so, just to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also got to include toilet reserves, those things are only good for so many flushes.

Sometimes it makes more sense to go to your friends rental house and poo there, or just poo at work, better to get paid to dump than have to pay for it.

LOL. The toilets usually last fine with regular flapper replacement. :)

There’s a song somewhere about the joys of taking a dump at work. I can’t find it right now though. Hahahaha.

They installed new bathrooms at work three feet away from desks in the new call center and on he other side of one management level person’s office wall and on the other side of the new conference room wall... and didn’t soundproof them. LOL LOL LOL.

There’s already an unwritten rule that nobody does the number two deed or makes any noise in the new bathrooms. Hahahahaha. Go use the old ones properly buried in the building floorplan. :) :) :)

I think I’ve found a hilarious way to get fired if I ever need one. Step one, eat nothing but beans for a week... Hahahahaha.

They installed new bathrooms at work three feet away from desks in the new call center and on he other side of one management level person’s office wall and on the other side of the new conference room wall... and didn’t soundproof them. LOL LOL LOL.
My office is next to a unisex / handicap bathroom - I can hear the toilet flush, I can hear the relay in the on-demand water heater for the sink, I can hear the paper towel dispenser. So, I know if you didn't wash your hands.

But, in any case, better to poop on company time and get paid for it than to have to do it for free at home.

Our men's and women's bathrooms are mirror images, and share the wall with the plumbing, so there is a little bit of a see-saw effect when one is on the toilet and another sits down, or gets up. When you exit at the same time it's a little awkward making eye contact with the female coworker you just shared the see-saw with bare bottomed. You know, and she knows, and you know she knows, and she knows you know.

I will give the ladies credit for this...they get in and do their business and get out.

I know I’ll regret saying this, but we’ve lived in our house for 16 years and have never had the septic tank come out. That’s 2 adults and 3 to 5 teenagers, then adults living there. :eek: I am preparing to see a back up into my basement when I get home tonight! :eek::eek:

My office is next to a unisex / handicap bathroom - I can hear the toilet flush, I can hear the relay in the on-demand water heater for the sink, I can hear the paper towel dispenser. So, I know if you didn't wash your hands.

But, in any case, better to poop on company time and get paid for it than to have to do it for free at home.
My dad made an observation while at Ford HQ about 40 years ago, he went to the restroom one morning and every stall was occupied, he decided they were getting paid to poop!

So taking a “work poo” raises the per poo cost of “home poo” in the amortization schedule if you don’t track the difference in septic system fill-up. LOL.

So taking a “work poo” raises the per poo cost of “home poo” in the amortization schedule if you don’t track the difference in septic system fill-up. LOL.

Or extends the amortization period, depending on how you look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! A steady diet of cheap beer and hot wings should bring the per poo cost way down then.

Back