ForeFlight Customers Invited to Participate in Mobile Clearance Delivery Testing

Being a boondocks flyer I have been at some REALLY sketchy fields. It has surprised many times to fly into a field with a little shack of a terminal but it has WiFi. This sounds like a useful feature.

"Invited to Participate!" aka, hey dummies, come test our **** for us so we don't have to! ha ha, only being difficult.... but it is true. I prefer WingX myself, but honestly don't get into all the apps and gadgets and what not, I really only use them for necessity, thing is I do this aviation thing because the part of it that I enjoy is actually the whole "flying" part. 2cents.

Refresh my memory, Mike. How much is Foreflight paying you to continuously pimp their product?

Oh...

...That's right...

I've asked you this question numerous times and never received an honest answer.

...this thread needs to be moved to the classifieds section.

Dude, I use the heck out of foreflight, where can I sign up to get paid for telling people I use foreflight?

Being a boondocks flyer I have been at some REALLY sketchy fields. It has surprised many times to fly into a field with a little shack of a terminal but it has WiFi. This sounds like a useful feature.

That's not sketchy, landing on a remote highway to splash some fuel is like 5/10 sketchy.

"Invited to Participate!" aka, hey dummies, come test our **** for us so we don't have to! ha ha, only being difficult.... but it is true.

Judging by the number of updates every piece of software gets here every week, I’m pretty sure we’re all part of a never ending beta test from an industry who’s convinced people that’s completely normal.

Why ever finish a piece of software when you can just release every week or every day if you like?

Back