denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Damn it Colorado! You pot heads!

Wait a minute. That’s Wyoming...

34b340627008b46af7fcb9d109cab0d0.jpg

I missed that. Of course, I don't read USA Today, either. So that might be the reason. :p

Haven't read USA since I retired from the airline. Hotels usually had em in the lobbies, free, so being cheap airline pilots required always picking a copy up. ;):D

I have a hard time caring, no crime, what next where people ship maple syrup?

Similar map fail when Hurricane Harvey was going to make landfall. But this time it was the Seattle newspaper.

View attachment 63613

Mississippi gets forgotten a lot. The Weather Channel once referred to it as the Land Mass between New Orleans and Alabama. There is even a facebook group dedicated to that name now. I think they even have T-shirts.

Damn it Colorado! You pot heads! Wait a minute. That’s Wyoming...

They quote the El Paso Intelligence Center.
So either they lied and it was their own map, or the EPIC is....not quite that intelligent.

And that "National Seizure System", ugh. Sounds like a government effort to control epilepsy or something; poor name.

They quote the El Paso Intelligence Center.
So either they lied and it was their own map, or the EPIC is....not quite that intelligent.

Well, we already knew that. They're the idiots that triggered the warning on the Kings in their leased Skyhawk that ended up with Martha face down on asphalt with an AR pointed at the back of her head.

Mississippi gets forgotten a lot. The Weather Channel once referred to it as the Land Mass between New Orleans and Alabama. There is even a facebook group dedicated to that name now. I think they even have T-shirts.
Mississippi and Alabama are mirror images, just like Vermont and New Hampshire. No wonder they get confused, especially in selfies.

Sadly, there isn't much journalism anymore. It's mostly stupid people with opinions that really aren't concerned with facts, just clicks and twitter book and instaface followers.

Try living in New Mexico and order something from Pennsylvania.

"I am sorry but we do not do international shipping out of the country" and "We will need the payment in either American money or international money order" and my personal favorite...."I'll go see if someone here speaks Spanish", said in English.....o_O :lol::lol:

Back