Looking for a way to finance your plane?

Yeah.
That guy needs to be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

I'm obviously doing the ministry thing all wrong.
I haven't ever been paid to be a pastor. I work a paying job to support my ministry.

You and the apostle Paul. You're in good company.

As founder and president of an all-volunteer non-profit that owns and operates an aircraft, I find this disgusting.

And as a Christian, I find it deplorable.

As founder and president of an all-volunteer non-profit that owns and operates an aircraft, I find this disgusting.

And as a Christian, I find it deplorable.
Yep. It most certainly is. I agree.

Reactions: Ted
You guys just don't understand. It's cheaper than his old plane that had to make a stop when flying transcontinental. He just wants to save them money.

Yeah.
That guy needs to be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

I'm obviously doing the ministry thing all wrong.
I haven't ever been paid to be a pastor. I work a paying job to support my ministry.

You are doing it right. Thank you. It is servants, like yourself, that keep me grounded in my faith when so many outright criminals are the face of my faith. I am coming to believe that the single biggest scam perpetuated on Christians is the vocational pastor. I cant find in the bible an example of a vocational pastor, as stated above, even Paul would make and repair tents as he traveled as to not be a burden.

Is anyone forcing these people to give him money?

Will they go to jail if they don't? Because last I checked, the President(s) always had a nicer ride, and we have no option on saying no to money that goes towards that.

I guess his religion doesn’t take a vow of poverty. To get that kind of money he must be performing miracles.

He is definitely not the only religious figure who does this. I have heard stories, and seen for myself...

Is anyone forcing these people to give him money?

Will they go to jail if they don't? Because last I checked, the President(s) always had a nicer ride, and we have no option on saying no to money that goes towards that.

Well its not as fancy as a Comanche!

Gotta have that high service ceiling to get close to god lol

Just another guy who's worked out how to have other people pay for his flying. If I could have willing volunteers give me money to own and operate a nice airplane, I would too! As it is I pay for my Angel Flight and PNP flights out of my own pocket.

Hmmm, a last name like “Duplantis” which is eerily close to “Dupe”.

His own fuel farm? Not able to make a “go on one stop?”

Jesus carried the cross he was nailed to so he could save humanity. Not sure why Dupe gets a pass and gets to fly 1 of 4 jets with the ability to go non-stop. Appalling.

You are doing it right. Thank you. It is servants, like yourself, that keep me grounded in my faith when so many outright criminals are the face of my faith. I am coming to believe that the single biggest scam perpetuated on Christians is the vocational pastor. I cant find in the bible an example of a vocational pastor, as stated above, even Paul would make and repair tents as he traveled as to not be a burden.
If your supporting your pastor is a burden to you, at least one of you is doing it wrong.

This morning I tried telling my wife God was wanting me to buy a third airplane. She reminded me I had told her several times, three was too many to maintain and still get to fly much and that is why I sold my Swift. Nothing like using my own words against me.

If you cant challenge the speech, challenge the speaker.
No reason to challenge the speech...clearly you interpret the Bible differently than I do. I've never found discussions with someone uses the same words to mean different things than I do to be particularly productive.

I’m sure the suckers will oblige.
Oh many have. Many many many.
I routinely see a preacher fly in on his Gulfstream (don't ask me what number but it's not a big one).
Obviously, he reads the bible better than others if he's worth the money.

As long as you distribute the cost among enough people to minimize the pain, stuff like this is doable. You just need to create a large-enough following.
How many friends y'all got on them Fecesbooks or Tweeters? Enough to pay for an airplane? I know I don't! :)

No reason to challenge the speech...clearly you interpret the Bible differently than I do. I've never found discussions with someone uses the same words to mean different things than I do to be particularly productive.

You clearly did challenge me. If you really believed what is quoted here you would have just passed over my comment without response. Here is a great idea, if you want to challenge me personally again, do so, but man up and actually make the challenge rather than some passive/aggressive mumbo-jumbo. Otherwise, just put me on ignore. As to my interpretation of the Bible, again, dont be passive/aggressive, point out where you believe I am wrong. I love a quality debate. I wont hold my breath.

You clearly did challenge me. If you really believed what is quoted here you would have just passed over my comment without response. Here is a great idea, if you want to challenge me personally again, do so, but man up and actually make the challenge rather than some passive/aggressive mumbo-jumbo. Otherwise, just put me on ignore. As to my interpretation of the Bible, again, dont be passive/aggressive, point out where you believe I am wrong. I love a quality debate. I wont hold my breath.
No, I did not challenge you. My comments are just that-comments. They're not passive-aggressive jumbo jumbo, or anything else you want to read into them.

Obviously, as I indicated, we don't subscribe to the same definitions for the same words.

Creflo Dollar did it except he got a 65 mil jet
Creflo's bird was an old Lear 35 and later a GIII N103CD I believe it was hangared at the same FBO as me. Another one was "Bishop Eddie Long" he had a GII or III N747NB, he had a little trouble with some underage boys and I think it went away!

Back