For Sale B-Kool portable cooling systems available in Blue

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
B-Kool it happy to announce we have been able to secure a small amount of Designer Blue coolers. We have fewer than a dozen of these units and have no indication or guarantee our supplier will offer more in the future.

These will be built to order in either 12 or 24 volt versions with our without wireless remote controls.

There will be no additional charge for these units, but we do need a few days to build them.

To order please use our website http://www.b-kool.net then notify me at bob@b-kool.net your preference of Blue so we know what to ship . If we don't hear from you we will assume you want our normal Red unit.

We appreciate the on going support from all aviation venues

Thanks again to all who have been a key to our success.

bob
928-300-4045

Attachments

• EC966DBA-2809-4E89-ACA0-1EF4B2A459F3.jpeg
    EC966DBA-2809-4E89-ACA0-1EF4B2A459F3.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Thank you for supporting Beechtalk. :rolleyes:

B-Kool it happy to announce we have been able to secure a small amount of Designer Blue coolers. We have fewer than a dozen of these units and have no indication or guarantee our supplier will offer more in the future.

These will be built to order in either 12 or 24 volt versions with our without wireless remote controls.

There will be no additional charge for these units, but we do need a few days to build them.

To order please use our website http://www.b-kool.net then notify me at bob@b-kool.net your preference of Blue so we know what to ship . If we don't hear from you we will assume you want our normal Red unit.

We appreciate the ongoing support the Beech Talk community has given us and hope to be able to continue to support Beechtalk financially for the long term.

bob
928-300-4045

Bob, I’m sure POA could use your financial support.

We appreciate the ongoing support the Beech Talk community has given us and hope to be able to continue to support Beechtalk financially for the long term.

bob
928-300-4045

Can this be used with dry ice to extend the endurance?

I’m going to order one of these for a 182 that I fly. (Part of a club). Just confirming the 24v (some are 12v I think) is the one I’m looking for before I order. 88 degree days like yesterday are a sobering reminder of need!

Last edited:
It works by pumping cold water through a radiator, so I don't think dry ice is going to work very well.

Last edited:
So I am 12v. But cigarette light is disconnected for to an AD. Is this easy to get fixed???

Just ordered and excited to get in the mail!!!

Bob, I’m sure POA could use your financial support.

Darn cut and paste

We do our best to support all aviation forums.
We have reached out to a POA moderator to,offer our financial support

Please forgive my error

We have been able to source 2 dozen Blue units available next tuesday June26.

The units will sell for the same price as our std Red, and can be built in any voltage and any option. Please allow an extra day for shipping as these will be built to order.

First come first served..typically these get snappd up quickly

To order go to b-kool.net. Order the unit there, then let me know by either email

Bob@b-kool.net, or via phone (text) that you want blue.

We are trying to secure more but are at our suppliers mercy.

Thanks all who have supported our growing company

Bob

Back