Desktop Appraisal

Jason608

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jason608
I'm about to make an offer on a <$200k SEL and have contacted a few companies about a desktop appraisal, with limited response. Many of the links are very old or no longer valid.

Any suggestions on a service where I could get a desktop appraisal? I have the VREF already.

Thanks,
Jason

I'm about to make an offer on a <$200k SEL and have contacted a few companies about a desktop appraisal, with limited response. Many of the links are very old or no longer valid.

Any suggestions on a service where I could get a desktop appraisal? I have the VREF already.

Thanks,
Jason

Just got to watch the market, get invloved in the type clubs, ask around people who have that plane.

Getting a good deal isn't a product as much as a reward for putting the time in to learn about the airframe and the market, if you don't have the time to do that, you might want to just look into a club that has the airframe you'd like to fly instead :dunno:

National Aircraft Appraisers Association, https://www.plane-values.com/

From that, you can find someone close to you, or close to the aircrafts location.

And Mike Simmons on the Red Board has been very helpful answering my questions about aircraft appraisals

Mike Simmons
NAAA Senior Certified Aircraft Appraiser (NSCA)
Qualified Buyer's Agent
www.planedata.com
800-895-1382

Ask here, we'll tell ya!

OK

2003 Cirrus SR22
1,412 hours
TKS basic ice
Semi portable O2
Autopilot S-Tec 55X
Entegra EX5000 PFD/MFD
EMax & CMAX
Garmin GMA 340
Garmin GTX 327
Dual GNS 430

Clean logs: No accidents & maintenance kept up and current. No overhauls, Parachute due in 4 years.
Very clean interior and good paint

Pretty stock SR22 for 2003

NAAA gave me this: $164,667
I didn't see a TKS or Oxygen option, so not sure what those add. Low value of: $112,500 and high value of $180,000

@Jason608 ... Sixie makes a valid point.... How recently the chute repack was done can swing the value some. I'd say if it is due within the next 2-3 years, deduct the full cost to get this attended to.

Back