Airplane rear-ends vehicle

Got to be an interesting story.

There are only so many painful things I can see in one day.

The vehicle appeared to be stationary. Seems like the pilot veered right because he was trying to force the aircraft airborne and presumably lost sight of what was ahead so he couldn't maintain directional control. Sunlight glare could have also reduced visibility and contributed to this. Regardless for his reason being there he obviously really screwed this up.

Last edited:
Holy cow did the pilot survive that?

I watched couple of guys (father and son) in same model airplane do much the same thing to a tree. They were leaving a fly-in in their recently completed airplane and were trying to wow everyone with their short field takeoff they had been bragging about. Same full up elevator roll with nose wheel off and tail almost touching and very little acceleration as a result. They finally staggered into the air following a longer than necessary ground roll with barely sufficient flying speed. The moderate cross wind blew them across the runway to the lone tree nearby. They got about 3' of wing into the big oak and were spun around and down from about 75'. Fortunately, both walked away with minor cuts and bruises. Airplane was absolutely bent everywhere and totaled.

Stupid pilot tricks.

If you haven't seen this video 1000 times you should consider signing up for a facebook account where you can see the same crap reposted thousands of times :D

Chechens are predominantly Muslim and don't use any alcohol, afaik. I would rather bet on something like hashish

Back