really cheap ANR headset

LOL - they are selling 3 panel Aspens for $150. Well, they claim to be... (Its a scam)

Don't forget that GNS400W for $66!

LOL - they are selling 3 panel Aspens for $150. Well, they claim to be... (Its a scam)

Don't forget that GNS400W for $66!

I guess if you order that they will send you a picture of 3 panel Aspen

Yea that doesn’t look right.

AKG is actually a well respected headphone company, but I don’t know if their aviation headsets are any good. But yea this looks like a straight scam

Their site does say they work to make your life more enjoyable. And they’re right. I was highly entertained.

AKG is actually a well respected headphone company, but I don’t know if their aviation headsets are any good. But yea this looks like a straight scam

Were. AKG got out of the aviation business a while back.

AKG is good on the consumer end, especially for ear buds. Their aviation stuff didn't have a good rar, and the ANR was apparently whiny.

I bought 2 first generation Telex ANR headsets off eBay for about $65. They work just fine. Look on eBay (normal eBay be careful warnings apply...).

buy a pair of inop H-10s for 20 or 30 bucks on e-bay... Buy the conversion kit and accessories for $250. About 2 inches of solder and an hour of your time and you've got a very nice ANR headset...

Back