Kentucky Dam POA Fly-In Video's

We tried to get him to play some good music but it was like attending a Lilith Fair concert!!!!

To be fair, although I've never met CC268 in person yet, he doesn't appear to fit into the pinky raising, Zima swilling variety of people. However, he could prove me wrong very soon.

I think he went to India, came back a Brahmin. Fits the profile. ;)

We tried to get him to play some good music but it was like attending a Lilith Fair concert!!!!

Seems it all starts with wearing your underwear on the outside, and it just goes downhill from there.
What next? Helen Reddy anthems?? :eek:

I’d like to request that @OkieFlyer play some Ariana Grande songs please. Thanks.

I hear he is working on some Air Supply tunes for next year!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Next fly in play this song for sure. Really captures the life of a real country boy!

No. Country. Music.

that's the name of every fly in I ever attend. The 'no effin country music' fly in.

No. Country. Music.

that's the name of every fly in I ever attend. The 'no effin country music' fly in.

Okay...how about the “Pop Music Fly In”?

Featuring Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber?

I got dibs on Taytay. Eman can hang with the Beebs.

Okay okay not both...so between Taylor swift or Justin Bieber what is your choice?
Jim Croce? Could be a negative, John Denver? He prolly doesn’t have the gas for the gig...The Big Bopper? His shows can be disorienting...

Jim Croce? Could be a negative, John Denver? He prolly doesn’t have the gas for the gig...The Big Bopper? His shows can be disorienting...

Sounds like old people music :p

I think y'all need some gospel influence as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back